Unban request
Exclamation 
Your name: Khojo <3

Your ban ID:17322

Banned by: Adman

Reason: "Breaking FearRP, FailRP - suiciding to avoid arrest."

Involved: Whitey_XD , Salinsky

Why we should unban you:
The reason I want to be unbanned is because Salinsky was going to arrest me, the reason he was going to arrest me was due to the fact that I said "Where is your car?"
(because it got stolen) but he didn't know anything about it. then he started to arrest me which was wrong, if he asked me I would have told him where it was. and that was the reason I was so hesitant to be arrested.
You could have remained standing and talked to him regarding the situation.

Whatever the reason, you still ran away from the tazer and if I am being honest you ran on the road so you could die, thus avoiding the arrest.
He was very mad and I wouldn't let me speak, and I didn't want to be arrested for no reason. I know I did some things wrong , but if I didn't walk away from him he would of instantly tazed me and then arrested me. and also I would put a ban request for him because i'm not sad.
At the end of the day you still broke FearRP and ran into a car to avoid an arrest.

I think you can wait out your ban.
But he was going to arrest me for no reason !! could you reduce the ban by a little.
I wasn't mad at all. I laugh at your rulebreak, you were just trying to provoke me, sadly you failed.
Appeal reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Suspension for player Khojo <3 (STEAM_0:0:40975993) will stand as issued.

[FL] Adman
Trial Administrator
Server Administrative Team