Starcraft II
Okay, I just bought StarCraft II today and I'm liking it so I'm making a thread for 2 things:
- To exchange our battlenet accounts to play with eachother
- To give out 2 free guest-passes for SCII and 1 for WoW(I got those for buying the game)

Just say here if you want a guest pass
-Signature removed-
Sorry to go a bıt offtopıc:

S.J you who have onlıne, can you do some gamemodes lıke WC3? Or do you only have to fıght those damn koreans who ıs ımpossıble to defeat, because Starcraft ıs theır natıonal sport?
There is already a thread about SC2 FFS.
(07-30-2010, 06:50 AM)Paven Wrote: Sorry to go a bıt offtopıc:

S.J you who have onlıne, can you do some gamemodes lıke WC3? Or do you only have to fıght those damn koreans who ıs ımpossıble to defeat, because Starcraft ıs theır natıonal sport?

Ahm you cant make gamemodes
BUT!!
The game is divided into rankings the more games you win the higher the rank the higher skill your opponents are so you wont play the nolife koreans
You will always play opponents that match your skill
(07-30-2010, 11:05 AM)DemonoiD Wrote: There is already a thread about SC2 FFS.

I know but the main thing about this thread is to hand out the keys (:
-Signature removed-
Bleh, I'm not giving my keys away *bark*!

I think you CAN make custom gamemodes since there is a MAP EDITOR that comes with the game.

AND: You will never be able to duel koreans sicne they own the asian version and you'll probably own the EU one. Same goes for those bloody americans. Cheese
Yaay, Ill get ıt then. Aslong as I dont have to play agaınst anyone who got Starcraft as theır Natıonal sport ıts ok. Or else I wıll get my ass raped. Happend alot of tımes ın the fırst game, when ı played agaınst Koreans ofc.
(07-30-2010, 08:57 PM)Paven Wrote: Yaay, Ill get ıt then. Aslong as I dont have to play agaınst anyone who got Starcraft as theır Natıonal sport ıts ok. Or else I wıll get my ass raped. Happend alot of tımes ın the fırst game, when ı played agaınst Koreans ofc.
Yea bunch of nolifers indeed
You should do like some of them crazy people go live and work in Korea and learn to starcraft there haha people have done that it's sick!
-Signature removed-
You get to go into the noob zone first so there is no problem...
Else just play co-op. Smile
(07-31-2010, 10:45 AM)DemonoiD Wrote: You get to go into the noob zone first so there is no problem...
Else just play co-op. Smile

I love the single player tbh (:
-Signature removed-
I'm only playing singleplayer and with my brother & dad xD (both on trial haha).