[SELLING] My Epic Voice (Professional Voice Narration service)
Lightbulb 
In a world, where you can buy Nuclear rockets from your local gun dealer, and nuclear explosions happen... on a DAILY BASIS. One man, with an amazing voice, decides to FIGHT BACK. In cinemas Friday. Oh yeah.

My Name is Mr Epic Voice. And I am a professional, British, voice narrator. I will follow you around and use my epic voice to narrate everything you do... and make your life EPIC.

Here is an example:

"John, is walking across the road. He notices a police car backing up. John decides to punch the police car with his fists. An angry policeman gets out of the car and tazes John. John is now arrested. This is not a good day for John. Find out what happens in the next episode of "John".

Studies show that having an epic voice narrator following you around everywhere can MASSIVELY decrease your chance of being hit in the face by a seagull. It also decreases the likelihood of you not having an Epic voice following you around everywhere.

For a price of $500 for 10 mins, or $1000 for 22.5 mins, I WILL make your life EPIC.

(This is a completely serious post, and if this post isn't allowed here, delete it... OHHH YEAH)

IN CINEMAS NEAR YOU.
The following 9 users Like Aid4n's post:
  • Niimo, Sanji, Hendy, Salinsky, BambusBo, Spartanjunior, Lee_myung_jae, StillAlive, GRiiM
I saw you on v33x, narrarrating getting stuck on top of a car Smile lol
[Image: silencedbannanasignatur.gif] Thanks Generation!!!!!
Could we have a voice sample, then?
Image removed, Clan closed. - beflok
Show us a sample and i'll consider having a narrator following me!
Epic voice indeed...
Lol, I still haven't seen that narration, but would be cool to see an example. XD
I've never heard you before nor do I care, 50k any higher?
I hired this guy today , lemme post a video
You were the most annoying person ever. XD.
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
Haters gonna hate Wink Alright, I will post a voice sample soon. And I would be really interested in seeing that video Niimo Smile