Server Info
I am not exactly sure if this is the right fourm but how much does it cost to run the evocity_v33x server because, i am not trying to complain but, I was thinking that maybe fearless could host another one or add more slots to the server. Again I am NOT trying to complain. Thank you.
I think Soul may be pushing the slots up to 65 in both servers, We had a test on v2 of it but nothing came of it, Not sure what the status on it is at the moment.

But even if the server at 65 slots, It would still be full most the time; Since they're popular servers.
64 slots were removed due to huge instabilities.

A 3rd server is being considered but the main problem right now is administration.
(11-19-2012, 07:04 AM)Adman Wrote: 64 slots were removed due to huge instabilities.

A 3rd server is being considered but the main problem right now is administration.

What do you mean by that?
Admins?
(11-19-2012, 04:34 PM)Patchspot Wrote:
(11-19-2012, 07:04 AM)Adman Wrote: 64 slots were removed due to huge instabilities.

Admins?

Yes, although with a recent suggestion regarding moderators being approved basically, the 3rd server may be even more imminent.
(11-19-2012, 04:34 PM)Patchspot Wrote:

Admins?

Yes, that's what he means.
There will be a third server in the near future, but the slots won't increase.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]