hey i got blacklisted :o
Rainbow 
in game name ( Rp name ) Nicklas Pedersen

steam name : danish_sailor
Time/Date:09-2-2011

Steam ID: ( my own ) : STEAM_0:0:6017369

Blacklisted Job: President

Admin who blacklisted you: killjoy

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: Hey, i got blacklistet yesterday, the reason i got blacklistet is That... whell i have been playing 4 hrs that day I was needing the 4 hrs to be president, at the 8 Hrs and not a second later i became president, the reason I got blacklistet was that i Jumped down at Nexus where the president office is placed, and got teleportet back, i did that 2 times and got black listet by killjoy.
The reason i got jumped down was.... yes i dondt know i guess i was very happy over i became president for the firsst time and I can see that was stupid and i understand the reason that i got blacklistet,
It was very stupid by me I know that and can see it, I am very sorry that I did it and will Never ever more do it again. I hope that you good guys will unblacklist me, I have learned my lession, If i get unblacklistet I am also Considering buying donater status, so i cud join the spec. force. on the great server you guys have createt. Greatest Regards Nicklas Pedersen. Idea

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(02-10-2011, 07:35 PM)nickpDK Wrote: If i get unblacklistet I am also Considering buying donater status, so i cud join the spec. force. on the great server you guys have createt.

Half of your "t"s need to be replaced with "d"s, and your whole donater thing doesn't really give us an incentive to unblacklist you.
(02-10-2011, 08:04 PM)Shark Wrote:
(02-10-2011, 07:35 PM)nickpDK Wrote: If i get unblacklistet I am also Considering buying donater status, so i cud join the spec. force. on the great server you guys have createt.

Half of your "t"s need to be replaced with "d"s, and your whole donater thing doesn't really give us an incentive to unblacklist you.

I know i am not a good speller I cant spell and thats not because i had a bad school it is a deseiase. and I am not saying that you shut unblacklist me because that i whoud buy donater status. i am saygin it because that i did ONE little mistake i did NOT kill any pepole i DID NOT evan just damgde any pepole i did somthing on your server when almost NO one was aruond...... and i did NOT evian got a first warning or anything at all just a blacklist status .......... now I dondt beck you to unblacklist me but i whud be rather glad to be. i have learned my lession and understandet why you blacklistet me,