bullshit
Your name: tek

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:25926953

Banning Admin:evo

Ban Length:100k

Reason for the ban:afk

Why we should unban you: First i joined the server, I went gun dealer then i walked to the cub foods to make a cool nightclub were to sell/buy guns blackmarket stuff and more.. I used some time on it using difrent ideas then i didnt have enough props so i deleted and got into my car to find a other place but didnt find anything good so i went back to BP behind the garage and then I went to windows for 10-20 secs to take on music and i got banned.
DU HERRO can I make dah ordarh todayyyyy?
This is what happened:
I hear a question from Arleitiss:
Are the gundealers doing their job
so I TP to you you're frozen(You're not moving at that point) I ask 2 questions
Where are your adverts ?
I wait I get no reply
Where is your store ?
I wait I get no reply.
Helloooooo ?
also before that Arleitiss pm'ed you, no reply to that either.
Every time I talk to you you never answer me and I just use the ban multiplier and your up the 100K so you got the ban you deserve.

Also 10-20 seconds is pure bullshit.
-Signature removed-
To be honest im surprised he even got banned for been AFK.
Been AFk deserves a kick but a ban is way over the top and un-called for as there is nothing to learn from it and it wasn't intentional.

He simply wanted to put some music on and got banned because he minimised his game.

Perhaps you might think of reducing the time or unbanning him Evo since he hasn't really done anything wrong apart from wanting to listen to his music.
Well first of i wasnt afk for long.. Evo begin afk is a not a banning reason I was doing RP these days and i went afk in the windows it was not long wtf? its better to just blacklist and kick me .. not banning me and piss me off
DU HERRO can I make dah ordarh todayyyyy?
Isn't 100k a bit much for being afk, why not just demote?
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
I would say that Evo was wrong, as he always did.
I saw all day because I had bought food from tek,I would give reason why tek has not done a long AFK
╔═══════════════════╗
║███████████████████║99,9 %
╚═══════════════════╝
Left 00,1 % for your death
The Sniper
Fester and Fog, you don't need to post here so stfu.
Forums rules, both warned.
(02-11-2011, 12:35 PM)fester199 Wrote: To be honest im surprised he even got banned for been AFK.
Been AFk deserves a kick but a ban is way over the top and un-called for as there is nothing to learn from it and it wasn't intentional.

He simply wanted to put some music on and got banned because he minimised his game.

Perhaps you might think of reducing the time or unbanning him Evo since he hasn't really done anything wrong apart from wanting to listen to his music.

Shabbizle this has nothing to do with you so mind shutting your mouth.
Also you weren't even near so shut it.
Warning has been issued
I gave 100K because the following reasons
I did not ban for being AFK
I banned for a gundealer NOT doing his job
For a long period of time
not 10-20 seconds
No adverts
No Store
no nothing I TP to him to ask the story for ALOT more than 20 Seconds
No answer, so I banned him. and blacklisted him.
I'm using the ban multiplier so this is the ban he was up too.

Alsoo to fog man, you're just saying I'm always wrong cause I always have to ban you cause your always a minge also don't reply to this here cause you're not supposed to post here.
-Signature removed-
Sorry but I just wanted to exonerate Tex because I thought that you had accused of AFK.....
╔═══════════════════╗
║███████████████████║99,9 %
╚═══════════════════╝
Left 00,1 % for your death
The Sniper
Fog Man,

Quote:About Unban/Ban Requests
f.)You are only allowed to write in one when you are 1. the accused player 2. the accusing player 3. a witness or in any other IMPORTANT relation to the Unban/Ban Request.