Prison Architect Alpha
This could be one of the best management games of all time, especially since it's from Introversion. However, it's still in development, early Alpha, but even now, the game's pretty fun.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pla...DDzSOS0vzc

Do you have it as well? Do you enjoy it and have something else to say?

By the way, I love this video.

http://www.prison-architect.com
*Sees price*

*Spits out chips he is eating*
Imagine that some people actually pay 500 or 1000 dollars for extra features ingame, some physical stuff etc.
$30 for a game in alpha?
That's just crazy!
Expensive but.. I must have it.
Well, you actually pay for the full game... but you don't HAVE it yet fully.

As for myself...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GVXCr6upWUo

I promise, I'll buy it once it's finished. Really.
The following 1 user Likes ZeroSupport's post:
  • BambusBo
Star citizen: "Star Citizen brings the visceral action of piloting interstellar craft through combat and exploration to a new generation of gamers at a level of fidelity never before seen. At its core Star Citizen is a destination, not a one-off story. It's a complete universe where any number of adventures can take place, allowing players to decide their own game experience. Pick up jobs as a smuggler, pirate, merchant, bounty hunter, or enlist as a pilot, protecting the borders from outside threats. Chris Roberts has always wanted to create one cohesive universe that encompasses everything that made Wing Commander and Privateer / Freelancer special. A huge sandbox with a complex and deep lore allowing players to explore or play in whatever capacity they wish. That universe is Star Citizen."

The cost for the game in alpha, Beta, A ship right from get-go and 1,000 in-game credits

$37 XD

Sir, You are being hunted: "Robots meet and drink tea in abandoned villages, poachers lurk in reed-beds, and red-eyed hounds patrol the moor: these are the things you will be dealing with as you fight for survival across our open-world environments.

Sir, You Are Being Hunted gathers up elements of our favourite things: exploration, non-linearity, AI interaction, survival, robots, sinister butlers, and hot drinks, and blends them into a rich pixelly pulp.

Combat is a big part of the game, but choose your battles wisely. This is primarily a challenge of brainy stealth: so flee across the countryside, hide in dense woodland, and sneak into villages to loot the haunted buildings for biscuits and shotgun shells. The approach you take in escaping the island is up to you.

And do be careful: you are being hunted."

£10 for the full game XD

Interstellar Marines: "Set in a convincing near-future time, the Interplanetary Treaty Organization (ITO) has secretly begun colonizing the first human settlement outside our solar system. Faced with the increased chance of establishing contact with another sentient species, the member countries of ITO decides to accelerate the research and training program of its interstellar warfare division, ahead of schedule.

Back on Earth, you – assuming the role as a Special Forces soldier – are transported deep beneath the salty expanse of Groom Lake, Nevada, to a high-tech military training facility, designed to train the best soldiers from all of ITO’s member countries.

Equipped with the latest in weapons and gadgets you, in cooperation with fellow candidates, will train and improve your skills in large underground training environments, ranging from shooting ranges to artificially staged hostage and first contact scenarios, all supervised by the all-encompassing AI SARA that makes sure every battle is different!"

The game when it is finished and an exclusive ribbon:

$10 / $20 ($10 is the early-offer)
Yeah the game is actually kinda fun. And as for the reason why people pay crazy loads of money is that from what i know you can pay like 10-20 bucks and you will be able to create your own prisoner that will appear in all version of the game for everyone.
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

(11-19-2012, 07:16 AM)Ghost_walker Wrote: Yeah the game is actually kinda fun. And as for the reason why people pay crazy loads of money is that from what i know you can pay like 10-20 bucks and you will be able to create your own prisoner that will appear in all version of the game for everyone.
But if you look at all the stuff you get in the other games I demonstrated, Its pretty pricey for JUST the game.
(11-18-2012, 09:42 PM)Warior135 Wrote: -snip-

Yeah, if you would please not spam random threads with that game information which is completely unrelated to the topic, that would be great.