Predators
Skaara, lol. Let me help you. xD
Download utorrent. Then goto the pirate bay, and download the DVDrip, with subtitles.
Easy as hell, I allmost never buy movies. :/
yeeea... but then i have to watch it on my PC with probably bad uhm.. you knwo.. grafikk? xP and no text.. and i won't be able to see it on my big TV screen :'(
...I said: DVDrip. It's the same graphic as a dvd.
And download subtitles, wich is the same as text.
If you got HDMI, you can see it on the "big tv".
I do it all the time. 42" LED TV XD
:o you'll help me later with this on steam! Wink (please)
I so wanna fucking see this movie it looks like such a bad ass, and im very displeased that Arnold isn't in the movie like he has been, and it really pisses me off, but at least the Expendables is comming seems like a kick ass movie.
(08-05-2010, 08:28 PM)DirectorPr [HLDJ] Wrote: I so wanna fucking see this movie it looks like such a bad ass, and im very displeased that Arnold isn't in the movie like he has been, and it really pisses me off, but at least the Expendables is comming seems like a kick ass movie.

Im going to watch it tomorrow with Skaara and Heinze Cheese
Signature too big...
(08-05-2010, 08:58 PM)fai222 Wrote: Im going to watch it tomorrow with Skaara and Heinze Cheese

Noooway! Me too! Cheese
AWESOME! i just can't fucking wait!!! Cheese Cheese Cheese Cheese The Predators are gonna own them!!!! >Cheese
(08-05-2010, 09:49 PM)Skaara Dreadlocks Wrote: AWESOME! i just can't fucking wait!!! Cheese Cheese Cheese Cheese The Predators are gonna own them!!!! >Cheese

Not the Schwartz not the Schwarts Remeber that k?
I just saw the old 1987 Predator movie, and it kicked ass please go watch it, and go to this specific website to watch it for free on your cp.

www.Alluc.org