Nyxeify (Nelly Rose) says Hello! :)
Big Grin 
Hello everyone!

I'm Nyxeify (otherwise known as the character Nelly Rose Smile) Played a bit on the server with quite a few of you guys and I've been having loads of fun Cheese As some of you may know I've mainly been playing the job of the Nexus Desk Secretary, and I love it! I get to meet so many interesting new people and such ^^ Looking forward to many more fun RP moments with everyone Heart

Kind regards from Nyx Smile See you around
Hey Ntxefiy, welcome to the Fearless community.
I am pretty sure I've already seen you in-game, as much as I can remember as Nexus Desk Secretary.
I recommend you the read the Rules and to look into the Guides section, I find it very useful.
Also, if you have any question, you're welcome to send me a PM. See you in-game, agein.
Hello Nyx. Welcome to the Fearless Community,

My best advice would be to read the rules to make sure you don't get into any trouble.

If you have any questions, just ask me on steam I'd be more than happy to help.

Once again, welcome to the community. I'll be seeing you.

~Equal
Welcome to the community Nyxeify!

I remember seeing you doing your Nexus Secretary RP earlier, really nice stuff.

Enjoy your time here and if you have any questions then just ask away!

See you soon Smile
Hey, you were the one that was making that little paramedic station a few days ago! I must admit, you're good at creating scenes and such.
Go ahead and read the pages that the people above me posted, hopefully we'll get to roleplay some time!

-Bomb

P.S. You sure that AK47 wasn't yours?
Hello and welcome to the Fearless community Nyxeify, I'm glad you're liking it here!

I have already seen, and rewarded, your amazing roleplay and I am looking forward to seeing more!

If you have any questions, feel free to hit me up with a PM; otherwise I shall see you in-game. Wink
Hello Nyx. Welcome to the world of Fearless.

Before you start roleplaying, there's a few things you might want to read. If you're not familiar with roleplaying, or you just need some more knowledge about how it's done, I suggest you read the official Guide to Roleplaying, you should also make sure that you have read the rules.

I suggest you pay a visit to the Help & Support section to find more basic information about such things as binds and prices.
Remember to become an active member of the community, you can make a lot of friends and have loads of fun here at Fearless.

I hope you're going to enjoy your time here, as we're certainly going to enjoy having you here.