Stewie ban request
Player name: [FL:RP] Stewie

SteamID (if possible): STEAM_0:0:8072541

Time in GMT: 22:59

Summary: Well we had a little clan war and after we was killed is set my job back to BMD so i would not be mistaken for breaking nlr. As i was driving threw town i was driving at the back of bp to the slumb area where stewie sprayed me down. After i was dead he then said sorry and it was a mistake and i accept his apology and that he owned up to it but punishments should be the same to everybody.

Evidence: Stewie said he will own up to it which is good.
Yes, i agree with parts of what you said but, let me explain. You were Yakuza etc etc. I seen your car driving behind back of bp, i came over and shouted die yakuza etc etc, so i shot your car, you got out of your car, i shot at you (Presuming you were going to wield a gun or crowbar etc) killed you. Went over to your body, realised you weren't Yakuza anymore, i apoligised etc then all your Yakuza friends started raging on how i always RDM.... I have legit reasons to kill you. if you want to list the times i've killed you, go ahead, i'll give my reaons to you again.

So yea, there's my reason, if you chaps want to ban me, go ahead. It was a simple misunderstanding.