Ban Request - SlayZero
(11-14-2012, 09:44 PM)Th3Retard Wrote: I was walking down the street and you started glocking me, so I shot at you, plus i didnt do tht really you idiot. Watch the demo I don't break NLR once.

Actually Slay never shot you with a glock, i can vouch for that because i was in the room with him the only time he shot at you is when you broke nlr and came in the house and shot me in the face, there was no prop block everything had keypads if thats even an issue. I had a glock and the only time i shot it was when i saw a corleone chasing a fellow rebel with a knife. and he didnt just shoot you once, you broke NLR like 4 times and each time u tryed to kill him.
The whole issue with the house, us rebels were building a base there and you knew that you kept knocking on our door, Slayzero lagged and you rushed to go buy them. After searching our house for contra when Slay's stuff dissapreared, you minged us by keeping the doors when you knew it was not yours. If anyone should be banned its you for NLR, Attempt at RDM, and being a general minge
[/quote]

Actually, no I owned the house and you guys built stuff inside. You can't just go keypadding and building inside other people's house/base. I didnt NLR/RDM at all you really had to get your friend to lie for you? Now I really hope you get banned.
Stop Arguing and get that demo recorded.
He is not lieing.. its the truth. it looks like you dont even know what nlr is... and we had the house long before you
Actually, no I owned the house and you guys built stuff inside. You can't just go keypadding and building inside other people's house/base. I didnt NLR/RDM at all you really had to get your friend to lie for you? Now I really hope you get banned.
[/quote]
No Slayzero had that house and when he lagged you ran to go buy it as soon as he did, and the only reason he's keypad did not work is because if you lag the keypad breaks so when you minged the house when slay lagged the keypad was broken.
Also you probley started recording before you bought the door just so it looks like you owned it first.
I'm uploading the demo for you since you guys feel that you need to argue more than get this done with.
I'll edit this when it's up.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0ggcFbM2...e=youtu.be
Thank you mono Smile This demo shows the keypadding and propblocking they did in my house that they refused to remove!
It doesn't show that he owned the door because it was a demo, but Rick did indeed own the doors at the time.
are you kidding me? that's not even the entire video. and it does not show anything.
first there are no propblock
second you cut the video so it does not show your NLr.....
and third if the admins go check the log they can see your nlr i think.
and u say i make my friends lie?
when you are the one that make them lie...
now i hope you get banned!

also this is what he wrote in the description of the video.

Looking over it, I didn't exactly see anything that showed he was breaking any rules.
(there actually isn't. it says unowned door, but maybe that's the fault of demos.)

http://bildr.no/view/1319395
http://bildr.no/view/1319399
(the last one does not really show anything. but they removed so mutch of the video!
so it does not show hes NLR and that sucks..

and u never asked us to remove lol.
stop the bullshit.
you only came in and shot at us like 3 times!
and when we were going to move u tryed to knife me...+

and u never asked us to remove lol.
stop the bullshit.
you only came in and shot at us like 3 times!
and when we were going to move u tryed to knife me...+
The demo shows the doors unowned, if we cannot prove that you owned the doors then this will have to be denied.

At the moment, it is one person's word against another. Evidence is needed.
(11-16-2012, 05:24 PM)Adman Wrote: The demo shows the doors unowned, if we cannot prove that you owned the doors then this will have to be denied.

At the moment, it is one person's word against another. Evidence is needed.

Is there a way you can check the logs or something? I can guarantee you I owned the doors. They didn't even deny that I did in fact own the doors in this thread as well.