Ban Request - SlayZero
Name: SlayZero
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:27273739
Offense: keypadding/propblocking my house.... + RDM
NOTE: I have the keypadding/propblocking all on a demo too!

Link to Demo:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/2boyz4

Hope this minge gets banned, he was giving many people a hard time and is purely detrimental to the server.
First of all. am not a minge and we had the place first and then my game crashed. so my friend was to slow to buy the door since u probably just rushed there to buy it. and then u shows up with a pistol and try to kill us. so i kill and and 1 min later u are back with a shotgun and then u die agian. so u come back with a new shotgun agian and then u try to knife me when am outside. and the demo shows he is breaking the nlr
(11-14-2012, 12:00 AM)slayzero Wrote: First of all. am not a minge and we had the place first and then my game crashed. so my friend was to slow to buy the door since u probably just rushed there to buy it. and then u shows up with a pistol and try to kill us. so i kill and and 1 min later u are back with a shotgun and then u die agian. so u come back with a new shotgun agian and then u try to knife me when am outside. and the demo shows he is breaking the nlr

I was walking down the street and you started glocking me, so I shot at you, plus i didnt do tht really you idiot. Watch the demo I don't break NLR once.
YOU did -.- and i was not the guy that shot you with the glock-.-

Also when u came in the secound time after like 1 min you just shot avarian in the face with your shotgun!

also what are you even talking about? propblocking?
(11-14-2012, 12:12 AM)slayzero Wrote: YOU did -.- and i was not the guy that shot you with the glock-.-

Also when u came in the secound time after like 1 min you just shot avarian in the face with your shotgun!

also what are you even talking about? propblocking?

Actually you were, I saw you. why lie you will hopefully already get banned for the proof of ur prop shit i have on demo so.
Is there any way you can upload the evidence as a video?

I don't feel like downloading a whole other download manager to watch a demo.
Play the demo and record it with Fraps, then upload the movie on Youtube.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
Ok my friend will fraps and upload thanks
First of all i never use glock. i only have the glock i picked up after avarian i think. if the admins can see in the logg what weapon people use they should do that. since did not use any glock yesterday..

also you should reallly get banned for your nlr(new life rule). u broke that rules 4 times my friend. the rule is you should not revenge kill and you should forget about me. but you didn't just came back each time armed and tryed to kill me.. and u did not wait out the time, you also brought a friend one of the times...
I was walking down the street and you started glocking me, so I shot at you, plus i didnt do tht really you idiot. Watch the demo I don't break NLR once.
[/quote]

Actually Slay never shot you with a glock, i can vouch for that because i was in the room with him the only time he shot at you is when you broke nlr and came in the house and shot me in the face, there was no prop block everything had keypads if thats even an issue. I had a glock and the only time i shot it was when i saw a corleone chasing a fellow rebel with a knife. and he didnt just shoot you once, you broke NLR like 4 times and each time u tryed to kill him.
The whole issue with the house, us rebels were building a base there and you knew that you kept knocking on our door, Slayzero lagged and you rushed to go buy them. After searching our house for contra when Slay's stuff dissapreared, you minged us by keeping the doors when you knew it was not yours. If anyone should be banned its you for NLR, Attempt at RDM, and being a general minge