Unban Request for Frostbite(Friend)
this is for my friend Frostbite, His account got banned along time ago (Start of the year 2012)
Frostbite:
Your name: [FL:RP] Frostbite

Your ban ID: 12304

Banned by: [FL] Killjoy

Reason: Mass RDM, FailRP, FearRP and countless others.

Involved: Forgotten, sorry it was a while ago he got banned.

Why we should unban you: Before his permanent ban he used to be a very dedicated player to the server and its community, he had no record of bans before his permanent ban and he always had a good manner towards other players, he realises he had been foolish to commit the rulebreaks he had done, and he apologizes for using a bad manner towards the administrators in this thread; http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=16281. He has been pleading for an unban recently and would like another chance in the community, If you were to give me a second change I would appreciate the unban and i will prove to you admins I will be responsible, i will show you my respect . Thank you for your time.
I didnt know we Started the year in July
No, we played at the start of the year , we made the accounts in July because that's when we started to get into FL more !
No. Absolutely not.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
Pardon Rux, I'm not understanding you ?
Not only did he cause major havoc on the server, he mocked us hard enough to make a ban request on himself, bragging on how much damage he has done.

No, he will never ever get unbanned.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
No 24 hour cool-down or anything needed on this case. This guy is not coming back.