[Unofficial] La Cosa
Information 
La Cosa is a clan that supports organised crime, and support that fact that it not always has to be done by people holding a gun in their hands. We roleplay with each other often, mostly passive and without weapons, in the case that we choose to involve weapons it would most likely only be a knife or a handgun.

Ranks

Boss

The boss' job is to have control of the Mafia and recruit an Underboss, Capos, Soldiers and set Trial Members. The boss is also known as the Don and the Godfather.

Players in this rank

Narcotic

Consigliere

The Underboss' job is to command the Mafia during events and roleplaying on the server, he can also recruit Soldiers. He is also seen as the Consigliere (The Dons advisor).

Players in this rank

Capo

The Capos will make the dirty work, so that the Boss and the Underboss can keep their hands clean. The Capos can take the command over the Soldiers or any other lower ranked member.

Players in this rank

Soldier

The Soldiers will back up the Capos in their work, and are commanded by the Capos and any higher ranked member in missions and events. The Soldiers usually has the control over the Associates and Outsiders.

Players in this rank

Associate

An Associate is a brand new official member. He is trusted, but not yet 'made'.
Discipline still has to be at its highest. Associates are commanded by the Soldiers and any other higher ranked members in the Family. Relatively seen, is the Outsiders and Associates equal in power. They cannot command each other.

Players in this rank

Outsider

The Outsiders is an unofficial member who is trying to make his bones, and wants to become an Associate, or at least rise up and become an accepted member.
The Outsiders are the lowest ranked in La Cosa.
Outsiders are commanded by the Soldiers or any other higher ranked members in the Family (They are not commanded by the Associates. Relatively seen, is the Outsiders and Associates equal in power.). They may not reject to work for any higher ranked member. Discipline has to be at its highest.

Players in this rank

Apply

If you want to apply, reply to this thread using this form:
Code:
In-game Name:
Steam-ID:
Brief Introduction:
Why you should be in La Cosa:
Previous Bans (if any):
How long time you have been Roleplaying:
Position applying for:

Please meet below requirements, or else your application will be declined:

*Act mature and know how to roleplay.
*Please fill in every field, do not just fill it in two minutes, vary your application with good grammar.
*Have common sense and have an average spelling and grammar.
*Know how to organise and plan crime/operations.
*Know the server rules, and the permanent city laws.
*Be able to roleplay passively without a gun to your hand.
*Use /mes frequently, have a conceived character.

The following 4 users Like Narc's post:
  • Niimo, Adman, ZeroSupport, DoomDude1
In-game Name:
Douglas Zero / [FL:RP] Zero (IC or OOC?)

Steam-ID:
STEAM_0:0:37424956

Brief Introduction:
Douglas Zero has always been interested in the more organized crime, but is not familiar with wielding guns of any kind. His skills are more developed in the communication and persuasion of others. He would therefore like to rather talk his way out of situations rather than fighting.

Why you should be in La Cosa:
I am experienced in PassiveRP and MafiaRP and therefore think I would be a splendid addition to this organization. I can guide people very well and can make decisions under stress. (as long as the ordered ones aren't AgresssiveRP minges)

Previous Bans (if any):
Only one, several months ago for abusing map glitches.

How long time you have been Roleplaying:
Since I have Garry's Mod, I mainly take my interest in the roleplaying servers. That is about 1,5 years. I have about 270 hours on the server, which is not much, but hours don't equal RP ability. You should know.

Position applying for:
Underboss or Capo. Depends on if the former is still free at the point of posting this.

Finally somebody who understands that Corleone/Mafia roleplay can be done without weapons.
**A man in a black suit carrying a metalplated briefcase walks up to La Cosa's compound. His eyes has certain glow of willpower and his face is covered by the shadow of his black fedora. Suddenly he pulls out a letter and slips it into the silver mailbox hanging beside the steel gate, he then turns around and walks away. No one really noticed him as it was very dark outside.

The letter is handwritten with the finest black ink buyable on the market.

In-game Name: Cornelio Valentino Catalano

Steam-ID: STEAM_0:1:40601685

Brief Introduction:

Spoiler :

Name: Cornelio
Middle Name: Valentino
Last Name: Catalano

Place of Birth: Born in Syracuse, Sicily but raised in Evocity.
Date of Birth: 27th of July, 1986.

Nationality: Half Sicilian and Half Italian

Adress: Surburban District, Evolved City, 33x'Street Villa 3.

Why you should be in La Cosa: I should be in La Cosa because being in an Organized Crimefamily is my faith, I were born and raised in the Catalano Crimefamily but it closed down, now I need to find a new family to serve and help reach the top of the foodchain. I can bring loyalty and experience to the family.

Previous Bans (if any): I currently have 12 or 13 Bans. Take it or leave it. Most bans are over 1 year old.

How long time you have been Roleplaying: I have been roleplaying since 2010 I believe.

Position applying for: I have the most experience in advising my boss, therefor Consigliere will be the job for me.

(Note: Consigliere is NOT the same as Underboss, but a comepletely different job. Also Credits to StillAlive for the /me in the beginning, I edited to my own story and words but the idea is all his.
)
The following 1 user Likes equal's post:
  • ZeroSupport
(11-13-2012, 05:11 PM)Equal Wrote: **A man in a black suit carrying a metalplated briefcase walks up to La Cosa's compound. His eyes has certain glow of willpower and his face is covered by the shadow of his black fedora. Suddenly he pulls out a letter and slips it into the silver mailbox hanging beside the steel gate, he then turns around and walks away. No one really noticed him as it was very dark outside.

The letter is handwritten with the finest black ink buyable on the market.
Damn. You're good.
In-game Name: Mathias Andersen
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:1:29158802
Brief Introduction:

Spoiler :

Name: Mathias
Last Name: Andersen

Place of Birth: Born in Denmark, and moved later to Evocity.
Date of Birth: 25th of January, 1980.

Nationality: Full Danish

Adress: Moving around to find the perfect family!

Why you should be in La Cosa: I will be able to get the work done, so the leaders dont have to worry about rats. The family comes in first priority, and nothing else. I relly hope go get in a family, so i dont have to move around anymore. And ofcource you can always trust me!
Previous Bans (if any): 2 but very long time ago
How long time you have been Roleplaying: about 100 hours
Position applying for: Capo
Updated ranks. I'm getting more dedicated to the clan and the RP now, please re-apply.

I also need someone who is good with graphics to do some stuff.
(12-10-2012, 01:58 PM)Narcotic Wrote: Updated ranks. I'm getting more dedicated to the clan and the RP now, please re-apply.

I also need someone who is good with graphics to do some stuff.

*cough* Jamie *cough*
Looks very,very nice.

Good luck!
Unofficial tag has been added to your clan.

Are you still active in clan duties/roleplays?
May be locked, Adman. I've lost interest in this clan and I will come up with something else sooner or later.