Three problems im having with _v33x right now
So i have been trying to fix the texture problems with rp_Evocity_v33x since i started playing and i have fixed most of them by now. Only 3 more.

And for everybody else who is having texture problems with v33x, CSS and EP2 isn't enough, you need EP1 too. (That was my biggest problem) Oh, and remember to download everything from HERE too.

But now, the 3 problems i could not fix:

[Image: 19907E45B41D0AF8269165BC6843423A15A52681]

[Image: 0D00947B7252614D0F1442BD4E174A1EB279F215]

3. I'm not sure if the sky is supposed to be white? Or is it?
[Image: AE2BE7F555ED07C4208E2F84A83131D027F88104]
(09-04-2011, 09:51 AM)SoulRipper Wrote: What you need for the server with the rp_evocity_v33x map.

[Image: rp_evocity_v33x.jpg]

- rp_evocity_v33x
First of all you will need to download the map. [Image: eu_flag.gif] Click here to download it. After you downloaded it, you need to extract it first to a .bsp, and then move it to your C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\username\garrysmod\garrysmod\maps folder.

- Half-Life 2 episode 2
This game you need because the map needs props from this game, otherwise you will get errors and material problems. If you don't have it, you need to buy Half Life 2 Episode 2 in the Steam Store or get it from here.

- Material fix pack
Download [Image: eu_flag.gif] this little material pack to fix some material errors. Extract it and move it to your C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\username\garrysmod\garrysmod folder

- Content pack
You will need to download the content pack to our custom models, materials and to hear the sounds. By downloading it via the website, you will download it a lot faster since it's compressed into one file. Download the .zip and extract it, than copy the 'flcontent' folder to your Garry's Mod addons folder (C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\username\garrysmod\garrysmod\addons). [Image: eu_flag.gif] Click here to download the package. (113MB)

- Spawnlists
If you want to spawn letter props and Evocity props from your Q menu, download the spawnlist file and extract it you your C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\username\garrysmod\garrysmod\settings\spawnlist folder. [Image: eu_flag.gif] Click here to download it.
(11-13-2012, 03:02 PM)Narcotic Wrote:
(09-04-2011, 09:51 AM)SoulRipper Wrote: What you need for the server with the rp_evocity_v33x map.

[Image: rp_evocity_v33x.jpg]

- rp_evocity_v33x
First of all you will need to download the map. [Image: eu_flag.gif] Click here to download it. After you downloaded it, you need to extract it first to a .bsp, and then move it to your C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\username\garrysmod\garrysmod\maps folder.

- Half-Life 2 episode 2
This game you need because the map needs props from this game, otherwise you will get errors and material problems. If you don't have it, you need to buy Half Life 2 Episode 2 in the Steam Store or get it from here.

- Material fix pack
Download [Image: eu_flag.gif] this little material pack to fix some material errors. Extract it and move it to your C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\username\garrysmod\garrysmod folder

- Content pack
You will need to download the content pack to our custom models, materials and to hear the sounds. By downloading it via the website, you will download it a lot faster since it's compressed into one file. Download the .zip and extract it, than copy the 'flcontent' folder to your Garry's Mod addons folder (C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\username\garrysmod\garrysmod\addons). [Image: eu_flag.gif] Click here to download the package. (113MB)

- Spawnlists
If you want to spawn letter props and Evocity props from your Q menu, download the spawnlist file and extract it you your C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\username\garrysmod\garrysmod\settings\spawnlist folder. [Image: eu_flag.gif] Click here to download it.

(11-13-2012, 02:59 PM)Bemaxiz Wrote: Oh, and remember to download everything from HERE too.