Ban Request(KB and Hunden 2) {scam}
Exclamation 
Thread Title: Ban Request {scam}

Name of player: KB(STEAM_0:1:55867094)
Hunden 2(STEAM_0:0:56288706)

Time in GMT: Today around 9:00

Server: V 2d

Summary: KB wanted to buy my banshee and when he traded my banshee for a comet and 5k his friend hunden 2 took the comet and said it was a bug sorry nether of them had it

Evidence:: when the comet was dropped and hunden 2 grabbed it they both tryed to make a run for it i managed to stop them and they claimed it was a bug and the comet was gone when i said that i had no car please give my banshee back he said if he gave it back he would have no car the whole time we discussed this he was putting adverts up saying that he was selling Hummers, BANSHEE, Corvet, and COMET (the 2 cars that were involed in the scam he wass trying to sell) i think this was a scam for money if this was a misunderstanding and they do not have the comet then i would like a replacement for the one that was "Bugged"
Please use the template.
(11-12-2012, 02:54 PM)Th3Retard Wrote: Thread Title: Ban Request {scam}

Summary: KB wanted to buy my banshee and when he traded my banshee for a comet and 5k his friend hunden 2 took the comet and said it was a bug sorry nether of them had it

Evidence:: when the comet was dropped and hunden 2 grabbed it they both tryed to make a run for it i managed to stop them and they claimed it was a bug and the comet was gone when i said that i had no car please give my banshee back he said if he gave it back he would have no car the whole time we discussed this he was putting adverts up saying that he was selling Hummers, BANSHEE, Corvet, and COMET (the 2 cars that were involed in the scam he wass trying to sell) i think this was a scam for money if this was a misunderstanding and they do not have the comet then i would like a replacement for the one that was "Bugged"

(11-12-2012, 02:54 PM)Th3Retard Wrote: Thread Title: Ban Request {scam}

We haven't scammed he dropped the banshee and KB took it then KB dropped the comet and we thought he took it but he didn't? we don't know why he didn't took it and the car was away? maybe we don't know what happend there maybe it bugged in the grund.
KB do not lie on my thread it had dissapeared before it even hid the ground do not make up excuses because you know what you did and you will face the punishment for it. and if this is not passed and you do get to keep my car then not only will i be mad at you, you should be mad at yourself for getting away with breaking the rules.
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
User's comment removed, Not involved.
[15:52:04] HUNDEN 2 (STEAM_0:0:56288706) Dropped 1 Comet
[15:49:47] KB (STEAM_0:1:55867094) gave HUNDEN 2 (STEAM_0:0:56288706) $2500

Scam confirmed. Both users permanently banned. Contact me on the forums for a refund.

Ban request approved.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.