Black Ops II
The game is actually decent enough, to be honest.
Especially Zombies. They've managed to turn it into some sort of campaign which is quite cool.

I actually recommend this game!
[Image: 3ppi50.jpg]
(11-14-2012, 10:54 PM)StillAlive Wrote: I actually recommend this game!

Are you serious?...
I already regretted I bought this game
Maybe storyline is ok (so-so for me) at some point
Everything else got wrong. Mostly PvP multiplayer
Zombies did not impressed me whatsoever
Just new guns and sort of new mode, but nothing lot of special
This game is pretty rad im not going to lie. Even though this is the only game that pisses me off it doesnt matter because I wont stop playing.

Like StillAlive said the Zombies is really good. Especially the one with the bus. And for multiplayer the maps are a little clustered and the spawnpoints need adjusting but after that it should be amazing too! I can easily snipe on all the maps which was something I hated about MW3.
To anybody who owns the game and is looking for someone to play with -
Add me on Steam by this name: Menig199
Actually......

Havent tried singleplayer yet.
Zombies seems like the only thing worth to play.
Multiplayer sucks.

No idea why I was so entusiastic in the start.
We are all enthusiastic about video games at thte start
But it was obvious that the 6th game built on the same game engine and game mechanics wont be any good
I am going to be honest, I used to love CoD.

Every single CoD, EVERYONE was saying it was amazing at the start. As the CoDs progressed, the time between that and the realisation of them being 'ripped off' shortened. I now avoid getting it to save myself the rage.

CoD Multiplayer basically always = Rage.

Zombies, as always, is the only thing that makes me contemplate buying it yet. And maybe the campaign.
People still fail to realize that the CoD franchise is simply uncreatively made to make more money off the fanboys. The old games with only singleplayer were pretty good. After that it went downhill.
I truly think Call of Duty has decreased to where it was before. I think the last good one was Modern Warfare 2. And prior to that doesnt included World at War which I personally hated. Modern Warfare 3 wasnt that bad with the only set back the maps were too small. Same goes for the first Black ops.

But with Black Ops two the only multiplayer complaints are. Default classes are too good, Maps are somewhat of a cluster with bad spawn points. That is it for me. The rest is pretty awesome.