Graphics Issue
When ever i die or re-spawn as another character i always have this problem where my screen turns gray/black. Also this has never happened to me in g mod 12. Anyone know any solutions towards this? Here are some pics in what i mean:
[Image: 2ros5si.jpg]
[Image: qyu2rk.jpg]
[Image: 2poeira.jpg]
[Image: riw6dc.jpg]
[Image: w7dfs3.jpg]
I haven't been on the servers for some time now, so i don know about it. But it looks pretty much the same as if you fly out of the skybox in some maps, but I don't know how to solve it, sorry.
Happend to me aswell. It's a Garry's Mod bug. We'll need to wait for Garry to update, meanwhile only rejoin will help.
ah i see, alright than
Check if you haven't got any overlays active.
Had the same problem, happened upon spawning. Try to scroll to physgun and it should fix.

The weapon bug sometimes makes you spawn with your camera zoomed way in, so really, try scrolling!

Hope this helps.
This error is usually caused when there's a leak in the map, but there shouldn't be any in evocity so I have no idea.
Got that bug just yesterday. I just asked a cop to taze me and it worked. Free to go and keep playing.
(11-12-2012, 12:24 AM)Salinsky Wrote: Had the same problem, happened upon spawning. Try to scroll to physgun and it should fix.

The weapon bug sometimes makes you spawn with your camera zoomed way in, so really, try scrolling!

Hope this helps.
NOOOOOOO
My mousewheel is my jump key!
You could also do it by pressing either 1, 2 or 6, just make sure you switch to something different than camera. I recommend physgun.