Ban Request: KB
Name of player: KB

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:55867094

Time in GMT: RDM

Server: v33x

Summary: Randomly started shooting at an officer (me) and killed me. Im not entirely sure if Dumbi shot me too.

Evidence: The video below.

http://youtu.be/ZP5tpcjIa1U
Ban request under investigation.

I would like to hear KB and Dumbi's reasons as to why they shot and killed you.

Failure to do so will result in the request being approved, they have 24 hours.

[FL] Adman
Trial Administrator
Server Administrative Team
Okay. Seems fair.

But if you need more evidence, i recorded my whole time being on the server and there was no good reason to kill me.

I asked him why he killed me, but i he didn't reply.
KB has forget his password so i am just a good friend and help he will answer.

his answer: We was on the way to make a trade and then a cop was coming to us with a usp in hes hands then he startet shot at us and we killed him then Bemaxiz was walking to us and we thought it was the same cop there just broke nlr because he run after us so the hole was a mistake.
(11-12-2012, 06:16 PM)jlsp1996 Wrote: KB has forget his password so i am just a good friend and help he will answer.

his answer: We was on the way to make a trade and then a cop was coming to us with a usp in hes hands then he startet shot at us and we killed him then Bemaxiz was walking to us and we thought it was the same cop there just broke nlr because he run after us so the hole was a mistake.

So they would had just killed him AGAIN if he had came back without an weapon on hand? AND i am pretty sure he saw my name. He didn't even apologize nor did he answer me after i asked him why he did it! I don't think you should just let him get away with this. :/
Request reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient, accused player KB (STEAM_0:1:55867094) was found violating rules regarding roleplay conduct.
Suspension shall be applied for 1 day.
Please note, even if he had broken NLR that would be backseat administration. The OP was unarmed and posed no threat.

[FL] Adman
Trial Administrator
Server Administrative Team