Meme jokes about FearlessRP
[Image: roflbot.jpg]
[Image: roflbot.jpg]
The following 2 users Like Joey Skylynx's post:
  • Dubwub, Colonel Burger
Chechyen rebels?

Terrorists, you mean.

EDIT: Ah.
No. Czechnyen Rebels, an group I created back in 2011 which comrpised of low-hour players. We captured members of a SemperFi-affiliated raiding party comprised of players from Suave Assassins, and several others and gave them to the ECPD for attacking us on our property. These groups later used it as a reason to raid the present government and install a Pro-SemperFI government which we promptly took care of with a classical Hobo Revolution:
[Image: DD8902AF13A3947A5025C435BDEE9F7847E1D735]
In this case we also took all of the SS/Police alive and forced the president to resign.

~Czechnyen Pride~
The following 1 user Likes Joey Skylynx's post:
  • Jacob1029
Oh, I see.

Never heard of you guys, all this probably happened before I joined.
Just have to ask, what does this have to do with memes?
It's meme's Joey, not FL history xP
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.
[Image: 1063005.jpg]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Image: 1063012.jpg]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Image: 1063022.jpg]

[Image: 1063032.jpg]
use [img][/*img] tags with a url between the img url.
Also remove the *

(12-02-2012, 07:34 PM)Holdem Wrote: It's meme's Joey, not FL history xP

Awww, maybe I should make an FL history thread?
(12-03-2012, 09:01 AM)Joey Skylynx Wrote: Awww, maybe I should make an FL history thread?

Do that, i need to learn history.
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
(12-03-2012, 09:01 AM)Joey Skylynx Wrote: Awww, maybe I should make an FL history thread?

That would be kinda awesome.

Oh and also...SemperFI *shakes fist*
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate