Unban Request
Your name: [LP] Loki
Your ban ID:STEAM_0:0:33445665
Banned by: [FL] Ruxandra
Reason: Propsurfing
Involved: Just my self and the admin.
Why we should unban you: I had just exited the BMD store when i wanted to publicly bathe my self. A man came by and asked me to kill him and end his pain. I said nothing. I then wanted to move the prop (the bathtub) out from underneath me. I held down E so I could turn it and then hit S to walk backwards (im not very good at prop manipulation). Then to my surprise I flew sky high in a bathtub. I then sent at least 4 admin help requests (I didn't want to die) listed here: (OOC) [LP] Loki: OH SHIT (OOC) [LP] Loki: HELP I LAUNCHED MAHSELFINTO THE SKY D; You to admins: help im really high in the sky i accidently hit w when using a bath tub prop, and now im flying. You to admins: please help. I was then banned. I found this unfair because i explained why I was flying in the sky clearly in the admin help chat. He then, without questioning, banned me for 7 days.
That sounds to me like an accident yeah, I would like to hear Ruxandra's side of it. The logs could back you up in this case, if you really said it in admin chat.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
I checked the logs and didn't see the admin chat. I just saw you flying with the prop in the sky.

Unbanned.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.