Ban Request On XxButerToastxX
Name of player: XxButerToastxX

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:5913659

Time in GMT: 06:00 AM (approximately)

Server: rp_EvoCity v2d

Summary: Me and 4 other rebels were raiding, we got into the nexus, killed XxButerToastxX and multiple SS. The SS obeyed NLR and stayed out of the fight, however XxButerToastxX continued to run back multiple times right away ignoring NLR and try over and over to kill us. I told him over voice chat many many times during this that what he was doing was against the rules and he kept saying "I don't know what you're talking about I just heard about rebels raiding the nexus and came to help" And he would not listen to me even when I explained the NLR rule to him. What he did could've ruined the whole raid and it was terrible rp on his part. That's why i'm requesting this ban.

Evidence: I only have this video which shows him coming back for the 3rd time, in which he gets in the elevator with us and we kill him again, he later comes back and shoots at us while we're trying to crack the keypad. Link: (coming soon youtube takes awhile) in the meantime heres the only screenshot i took (it was an intense fight) [Image: vpghvm.jpg]

Jokhah, Commander Derp, RCZxMultikill, and |42Cdo| Vaider were all there aswell and they witnessed it. I will post the link to the video in a reply as soon as it is done uploading
I was the SS in the doorway in the screenshot. myself and one of the other SS spawned in the garage after dying during the raid. We heard buttertoast (he's kinda annoying) say something to the extent of (not a direct quote but as close as I can recollect) 'I don't know what your talking about, your shot me, I could kill you right now for shooting me'. He was one of the first casulties during the massive and extremely chaotic raid on nexus. I had gotten to the door and was trying to explain to Carnage that I was not breaking NLR but trying to tell buttertoast that he was no longer in play as he had died. There were a ton of mics going at once, so my ss partner and I left through the garage and headed back to KFC to wait out NLR. at 1 minute away from NLR we moved back toward nexus to get in position outside for our impending return to action in hopes of saving the prez. When we got to the third floor we experienced a propblock by a BMD (he wasn't part of the rebel raid) and had to talk him down. After that we found ButterToast and his band of cops outside of our prez panic room, telling the guy in the room he was going to kill him. By this point I realized the prez was already dead and replaced and had to tell everyone to stand down a few times, then let everyone know that the prez is dead so therefore the raid was over, to let any survivors leave peacefully, and to return to work.

In conclusion I would say the rebels did a fairly nice job, though had the server not been plagued with minges and many others trying to get in on the raid that had no right to be there (BMDs Doctors Gundealers Security Guards not hired by nexus ect) I feel my mighty team of SS would have won. ButterToast repeatedly would engaged the rebels after dying and did so between 2-4 times (not entirely sure) and as he is the only one targeted in this ban request should be banned. Others should also, but I wasn't filming at that time.
Awaiting video evidence.
link to video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75zXj4PdP...e=youtu.be
Request reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient, as accused player was found violating rules regarding NLR, FearRP .
Suspension will be applied for 1 day.

[FL] Jamie
Server Administrative Team