Unban Request
Star 
Your name: [Siberia] Kalastaja

Your ban ID: 15225

Banned by: Ruxandra

Reason: Random raid twice due to metagaming, breaking nlr, mass RDM

Involved: Vauld,Caroline Heart,Wweee2345,TheMonsterMash,ryan660,Grub,Birdgator,Ghostrider and Theomenz (and more people but it was a long time ago so can't remember)

Why we should unban you: I have learned a lot while being banned for last month or so and I have played dark rps instead of FL:RP (tho its not the same as good old FL:RP) all the things I have learned from this include learning that death isn't the only solution to all rp problems,Fumuku is actually finally gone and they won't be there to burn my fishing hut down in search of contra,how to treat people more equally and finally how to passively rp again like back in the day.
Strength doesn't come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.
That sounds good, although DarkRP is not the best source to improve RP skills, but there are exceptions, probably.

You have 3 bans on record, which I think isn't that much.

I'm up for an unban, but a 100 hour blacklist of weapons, so you can focus on PassiveRP.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
Well have to say that sounds fair I would love to be back today if I could.
Strength doesn't come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.
You got only 1 month left of your punishment. It got decreased on your last unban request. Wait your time and start over.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
(11-11-2012, 06:06 AM)Kalastaja Wrote: Your name: [Siberia] Kalastaja

Your ban ID: 15225

Banned by: Ruxandra

Reason: Random raid twice due to metagaming, breaking nlr, mass RDM

Involved: Vauld,Caroline Heart,Wweee2345,TheMonsterMash,ryan660,Grub,Birdgator,Ghostrider and Theomenz (and more people but it was a long time ago so can't remember)

Why we should unban you: I have learned a lot while being banned for last month or so and I have played dark rps instead of FL:RP (tho its not the same as good old FL:RP) all the things I have learned from this include learning that death isn't the only solution to all rp problems,Fumuku is actually finally gone and they won't be there to burn my fishing hut down in search of contra,how to treat people more equally and finally how to passively rp again like back in the day.

Kalastaja was a pretty good RPer when he would lay the guns down. This seen both from personal experience and just by looking at the RP points he achieved over time. I'd support Soulripper on the idea of a 100 hour blacklist from weapons, hell we can all get a little carried away sometimes.

Anyhow me and Kalastaja have been having a jolly good time on DarkRP. We enjoyed creating a furniture store on the downtown map, where we were complimented for our roleplaying skills in all the chaos. He asked us if we had played before and we put in a good word for Fearless. Said he thought he heard of it before and that it was a great server. With the lack of ease in acquiring weapons on the server we were playing on, he learned not to live by the guns, but by the words he spoke through his mouth. He learned to solve his problems with diplomacy instead of the violence he may have been known for.

I support Kalastaja's unban as a witness. Kalastaja, as we said in Killing Floor yesterday:
Quote:FOR NARNIA!
You weren't even online when he was banned. Stop posting here.
Credit goes to Jamie.
(11-11-2012, 01:32 PM)Ruxandra Wrote: You weren't even online when he was banned. Stop posting here.

I do believe I was following the fiasco with TheMonsterMash/Lesley Chow. I was on at the time that all the killing went on as well. I was there to witness the actions of the said metagaming as well. Maybe not when he was immediately banned by you, but for all the actions I was a witness to.

I believe Im entitled to post here. Don't you?
Kalastaja is not a typical minge, he made mistakes though. He has been punished for 2 months and shown us he really wants to improve himself by roleplaying on other servers. I think he deserves a second chance, with the weapon blacklist I offered.
Yes but we already accepted his last unban request and lowered his time by half. That was not negociable and mutually agree'd.

You got 24 hours to post your input before I close it.
Credit goes to Jamie.
I have never mutually agreed on that, and it was negotiable. The 'second unban request' is made so people can, after a period of time has passed, attempt to re-convince us why they should be unbanned.

I think that his (small) story is fair, and I stick to my decision that an unban should be given.

I have unbanned you, but obviously your ban stays on record, and I highly recommend you to be careful on the server.