Heroin
Hey im posting this because im not sure if this is a glitch or what.. I was fishing in the server v33x, and i had no invent space left. So i decided to consume the heroin i had left in my invent. After i did so, my screen turned into a checkered pink and black display. I fell into the lake, drowned and died. When i respawned, the screen didnt go off. Is this caused by the heroin drug? Or is it a bug?
Probably a bug.
This is a texture bug with the heroine drug, I had it once before on my part as well. I fixed it by re downloading the content of FL.
[Image: QAlZlgi.png]
Indeed, have the problem too. Redownloading and reinstalling the content pack fixed it.
[Image: Fearless.png]
PM | Email | Steam                    
It means that the ripple effect that the heroine produces is broken (or missing). It has probably combined with the heroine-forever bug (where the screen will stay like that, even if you die etc.).

As previously stated, just re-download the content and it should work fine.
The moral of the story here is that you shall not consume drugs. It's bad and it makes you drown in the lake!
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
The following 1 user Likes Infernaw's post:
  • Ne0ster
RT Infernaw
(11-20-2012, 01:00 PM)Infernaw Wrote: The moral of the story here is that you shall not consume drugs. It's bad and it makes you drown in the lake!
Yes, I believe this is a problem which a few people have had. Infernaw, You are correct, you shouldn't take drugs. I haven't tried this yet but seems like a glitch. Do what the others said Smile
Regards,
aviator