Coming Event: Investigation
I've decided that my character needed more depth and besides his biology story there's not much known about Edward Blake. So i thought i should expand his story by doing an event because as we know EvoCity is a booming city where a lot can happen to a person.

Summary:

Edward Blake comes back from patrolling the city with his partner and friend Josh Handen. After returning to the Nexus , Edward heads home to his apartment near the Nexus. Couple of hours after he came home , he suddenly hears a scream coming from the Apartment next to his. He rushes out apartment and tries to get into his neighbor's apartment but in the hallway he sees somebody fleeing . When nobody comes to open the door , he busts the door open and finds the body of his neighbor. He calls for his partner to meet him and they look for clues. These clues will lead them to the Corleone's , till all the way to the government officials .

Main Chars:

Edward Blake (me)
Josh Handen (Racerfan)

Other Chars:

Don Corleone :

I've basically thought out the script but depending on the people who are willing to participate . I'm willing to wing it along the way , so if you want to join sign up. We are looking for a Don Corleone to be in charge that day , to ensure the RP goes on and we don't get killed on sight. I don't have a suit for my char , so i don't want any of the Corleone's thinking they can hostage us or kill us because we're at their base as cops . The whole RP is mainly Passive but I'm still willing to debate over it.

Day:

I'm hoping for Friday 17 November , but that depends on the fact if i can get on the server that night

Time:

A little bit after 8.00 pm GMT+1 or 7 pm GMT

Server:

I'm going to have the check the maps to see which one fits the role play scenery the most.
Cool! Need any help?
Kind Regards,
Link
Veteran

sure , all the help is welcome
Evocity_v2d and v33x both have decent apartments, however, I'd choose v2d.
I can help if you need another role.
You said something allong the lines of "all the way up to the goverment officals"
Well I RP the Presidents House Doctor. And also have my office in the nexsus.
If you still looking for a murderer Wink
Just saying because it could also be that you thought of someone else
I would be happy to look over it for you, to make sure everything runs smoothly.
@Teh Time Rider

I was thinking along the lines off V2 also . It fits whole the scenery and has the right positions .

Grayhawk

I didn't had anyone planned at the moment , i even thought to RP that the murderer isn't played by someone. but as for the murder i didn't want to give out yet who it is , since i want to keep the mystery to the story. Thanks for the offer , I'm going to discuss it with racerfan , true its my event but a second opinion never hurts :p

Adman

That would be great , i didn't ask for an admin to look over it because i didn't want to make it seem that I'm doing it for the rp points. But thanks a lot for wanting to look it over , always makes it better to know that someone's watching it go smoothly.
Can i join if i can help.
As i want to realy join this event because I love investitation RP and lately my RP oppotunitys went down the drain.
So could you need a ME ( medical Examiner) for ottopsy?
Or maybe a forensic scientist?
If so I would LOVE to do so.
Btw. Sorry but I have no idea how to spell thoes two words.
for immersion it would be needed to have one , forensic examiner on the spot =p so sure