The best map
(11-23-2012, 10:31 PM)xILLUMINATIxSWAGx Wrote:
(11-23-2012, 10:27 PM)Colonel Burger Wrote: It'll be a waste of a choice that's why...

how? if there is new server that will be sick af! more people can be on fearless at once how u gonna have problem with that -_-

I suggest you re-read his posts, he is not deliberating about the possibility of another server being futile but the fundamentals regarding v2p's possibility of the way it was optimized for more players. I'm sure Burger agrees another server must be added, his point lies in the map choice.
I already made this kind of suggestion

this is the result.

http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php...040&page=3

80% Vote for V2P.
(11-23-2012, 10:31 PM)xILLUMINATIxSWAGx Wrote:
(11-23-2012, 10:27 PM)Colonel Burger Wrote: It'll be a waste of a choice that's why...

how? if there is new server that will be sick af! more people can be on fearless at once how u gonna have problem with that -_-

I myself would prefer this server to be a somewhat special server.

By that I mean giving it a custom map to fit the role CityRP, so the whole map would be utilized efficiently as it would be built for and by Fearless. As opposed to the massive amount of completely passive space on v33x, and the contrainfested v2d(Try looking in the bank vault, you'd have a 40% chance of seeing one). It would have a proper police station/City Hall instead of the Nexus, and a functional Emergency building(For the Paramedics and Firemen) etc...

What FL needs is a perfectly suited map for CityRP, one which everything can be used for what it is meant for, Evocity, v2d, v33x, and v2p only use half of FLs true potential. When was MTL used for package and delivery(Using the tides truck to deliver items to a customer)? Or those factorys to manufacture stuff? Money from druglabs at most.

It would take a while to get a custom map ready, but in the long run, it would be 100% worth it. If actually necessary though, I have some hit mappers on my friends list that can help out if needed.

(Btw, if a custom map was made, and NOT pushed to it's source engine boundries, it would not crash as much as v2d and v33x)
The following 1 user Likes Colonel Burger's post:
  • Biowulf