The best map
Did I say v2p?

I meant v2p.
V2p all the way, Got assloads of dupes to there too Tounge
V2p

Random side note: I once RP'd on gm_construct
1) v2p for it being big as *** and good to roam around
2) townsend_V1 for its great city outskirts/urban area and awesome ass train system
3) Rp_csdesert .......... just for its simplicity
Seriously why v2p guys?
Do you even remember what happened last time we had it on the 2nd server? Yup, nothing.

It had literally no players and if there eventually was 10-20 online they were only there to contrawhore and stare into the wall; waiting for it to make money.
You'll regret choosing v2p, I assure you. The map is awesome if you have 100 players inside it but that's not a possibility.
Sure, you can make events there but it's just not worth it.

Vote for HL2RP. It requires a lot less admin work since it's hard for minges to break rules there. You need access for everything and it's nearly impossible to aquire weapons etc.
Even the Civil Protection can act as admins on an eventual HL 2 - RP server. Also Fearless would benefit extremely from this, taking the fact that there are no other HL2RP's out there yet on 13.
Besides why have a third cityRP server.
The following 2 users Like StillAlive's post:
  • Anakonda, Spud
(11-11-2012, 04:28 PM)StillAlive Wrote: Seriously why v2p guys?
Do you even remember what happened last time we had it on the 2nd server? Yup, nothing.

It had literally no players and if there eventually was 10-20 online they were only there to contrawhore and stare into the wall; waiting for it to make money.
You'll regret choosing v2p, I assure you. The map is awesome if you have 100 players inside it but that's not a possibility.

Vote for HL2RP. It requires a lot less admin work since it's hard for minges to break rules there. You need access for everything and it's nearly impossible to aquire weapons etc.
Even the Civil Protection can act as admins on an eventual HL 2 - RP server. Also Fearless would benefit extremely from this, taking the fact that there are no other HL2RP's out there yet on 13.

Why? Because yesterday all 3 current servers were full. Yes, even the build server was full.

What about the map Fillehh suggested a while ago? I dont remember the name of that map, Rp_Cityway or something.
It is going to require so much more admin power to get a third City RP server up and running.
Admin power we are not in possession of right now.
(11-11-2012, 04:34 PM)Humla Wrote:
(11-11-2012, 04:28 PM)StillAlive Wrote: Seriously why v2p guys?

Why? Because yesterday all 3 current servers were full. Yes, even the build server was full.

What about the map Fillehh suggested a while ago? I dont remember the name of that map, Rp_Cityway or something.

rp_cityway was denied due to huge instability problems.
rp_amsterville
(11-11-2012, 05:28 PM)Derpie Wrote: rp_amsterville

I completely forgot about this map, I love it!

But cars are useless on it.