Unban Request Generation
Information 
Your name: Generation20

Your ban ID: 14416

Banned by: [FL] Ruxandra

Reason: CarDM.

Involved: A Rebel / Snakefall (witness) / ILikeTrainsKid (witness)

Why we should unban you: It was an Accident, I impounded a car, brang it at Nexus Garage and a guy was tazed in the Slope. When the Gunfire Erupted, I Rushed for go in the Nexus Lab Parking and on the Slope, I Accidently CDM him (the rebel still tazed), of course, I Tried to avoid him. So, just after the Accident, i put the Car (Black Golf GTI) in the Nexus Lab Parking, I left it, just after and while i was writing a note for say "Car Impounded by Government", I got banned permanently (Reason at Fearlessrp.net).

It's been quite a while now, about two months. And I think for an Accident, that is a long time of ban.
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
You still won't stop lying. When that rebel started shooting the police you rushed with your car right after him. You had a pretty big chance to avoid him but didn't. You are not going to get a second chance by lying.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
(11-10-2012, 03:06 PM)Ruxandra Wrote: You still won't stop lying. When that rebel started shooting the police you rushed with your car right after him. You had a pretty big chance to avoid him but didn't. You are not going to get a second chance by lying.

Well, You Win.
But, It was for save my partner not for fun ...
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
i admit it. He saved me because the Rebel wanted to RDM me, he has a gun out and ready to open fire. BTW, he broke Fear RP !
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
I was silly and posted in courthouse section without sufficient rights and got a warning for it I hope Mahti isn't mad now.
I really think you need at least two more months to learn the consequences of lying. It's not the first nor the last time you are going to do it.

HellShell, don't post in threads you don't have access to.
Credit goes to Jamie.
I think this guy deserves another chance, although I don't vote for an inmediate unban. I say: Shorten it to 3 weeks. Next ban is a lot more harsch of course,.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
I support Soulrippers idea, and I think we should go with that.
No. He lied again in the unban request which is unacceptable. Rethink about that attitude and reapply in two months.

Denied.
Credit goes to Jamie.