Hellmagers' unban request
Your name: [ZOMO] Hellmagers

Your ban ID: 16937

Banned by: [FL] Ruxandra

Reason: Advertising, spreading crap about administrators.

Involved: Me, [FL] Ruxandra, Bigtoe [AP2S1], Fanump, 9jakub9 (not sure if it counts since I have been sending the chatlogs to him on steam)

Why we should unban you: Well first off, Ruxandra was an administrator on another community called ***, it is not the full name, I didnt mean to advertise it, thats why I shortened the name. Okay, "she" was an administrator in that community, people said that "she" is a boy and I think it has been proven on there, not sure but people have always been saying that she is a male. I honestly dont care since the community is abandoned since 1 month or longer now, I still think it is not banworthy. Second off, I joined their community shortly after Ruxandra was demoted so I was not sure if that is correct. I did not want to offend anyone, so I am sorry if this offended you, Ruxandra.. I recently donated (3 days ago) and do not want to waste one full month of it.. (I know that it is a Donation)
The ban was well deserved, you started an argument in an attempt to discredit me and ended up in advertising another community which is a well-known DDOSer and spreading lies about me. That "thread" in me admitting to be a guy was made by me and the owner to troll the whole community.

Anything else to add?
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
I think i have the sufficient right to post here, this is not something to get banned for... You took something too personal and Hellmagers did not even mean to offend you... I played with him alot and he is a good player... Oh and here you go, he has donated too just like me, now what? BAN... Donator time wasted...
Won't you mind being nice and giving me some Reputation...please???

[Image: wZVni.png]
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Ouch. There's some fighting talk going on here ;p
Looking forward to the next post. No i'm just kidding. But anyways. I think
it is quite nasty to be talking to an admin in that way. I mean, this
is just an opinion but. Yeah.
Kind Regards,
Link
Veteran

(11-10-2012, 11:13 AM)Ruxandra Wrote: The ban was well deserved, you started an argument in an attempt to discredit me and ended up in advertising another community which is a well-known DDOSer and spreading lies about me. That "thread" in me admitting to be a guy was made by me and the owner to troll the whole community.

Anything else to add?

Well, as I said, I was not sure if its correct or not, and I didnt know he was a DDoSer, I only played their servers to have fun. The argument was not needed at all, I was just bored and looking for ways to RP, untill I saw you join, so I decided to start it out of pure boredom because I knew you from another community. I did not advertise their community, I shortened it to *** instead of 3 other long words so people can not google it. Also I did not mean to offend you in any way.
You intended to offend me therefore a punishment has been given. People can still google "*** gmod" and find the community easily. You seemed very sure of yourself on the server, now that you got banned you at least lowered your attitude. The ban stays anyway.

Jakub and Link, you were both issued a warning, don't post if you don't have sufficient right.
Credit goes to Jamie.
(11-10-2012, 11:25 AM)Ruxandra Wrote: You intended to offend me therefore a punishment has been given. People can still google "*** gmod" and find the community easily. You seemed very sure of yourself on the server, now that you got banned you at least lowered your attitude. The ban stays anyway.

Jakub and Link, you were both issued a warning, don't post if you don't have sufficient right.

I really did not mean to offend you, seriously. You dont know me, some people take my words too serious, also you just advertised yourself-.- Also note that I stopped the argument as soon as you joined because I did not want to spam OOC or anything. The argument was going on only as you joined the game (loading screen), atleast shorten the ban because I still do not think 1 month is fair.
Stop trying to deflect your current issue. Wait your time and use your brain next time.

Denied.
Credit goes to Jamie.