Xbox?
Well hello Fearless. I am going to sell my ps3 tomorrow and buying a xbox 360 again. I really missed xbox and i personally think that its a better console. If you have xbox add: DeathAdder AE (its my old account) And if you are up for Halo 4, Forza 4 or Cod 4 so let me now.
I have to agree with you, xbox is a better console. But the thing that you have to pay for online made me change.
The following 1 user Likes equal's post:
  • FuttBucker24
(11-10-2012, 08:58 AM)Equal Wrote: I have to agree with you, xbox is a better console. But the thing that you have to pay for online made me change.

Same.
Well, i have been considering buying a mew one though.
XBOX has always been my favourite since I had one, online is just reasonably better. Don't get to use it much due to my friends asking me to go on PS3 though. It is better to go to xbox.
Yes, I have an Xbox 360, always thought it was better than Play Station 3 though I haven't played the Play Station 3 that much I can't say that it is bad.

I dislike the controller for Play Station, the Analog Sticks are uncomfortable as the bend in a dome out ward as opposed to inward on the Xbox 360. This positioning of them don not seem 'natural' like they are on the Xbox 360, but I guess you get used to it after a while.

Glad to here you are making the switch!
Regards,
aviator
I got my xbox and im super excited. Halo 4 is amazing
I am glad you got your Xbox 360. Have fun with it, it will take over your life... (Not meant in a bad way).
Regards,
aviator
(11-12-2012, 04:37 PM)NycDude66 Wrote: I am glad you got your Xbox 360. Have fun with it, it will take over your life... (Not meant in a bad way).

Already got my pc for that