Ban on Tiwer
Name of player:Tiwer

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:31574377

Time in GMT:16:30 9th november or there abouts

Server:v33x

Summary:i was standing around in town and i got tranqed a few other people got tranqed i saw a man in a white suit with a yellow murrcilago whom when i wokeup drove off i decided to follow, which led me to the corlone district where upon arrival i was shot whilst in my car so i drove in round the corner to see tiwer's yellow murrcilago and him in his house tranqing passers by i saw a cop and an unemployed tranqd so i took out my tranq and tranqed and shot him to death upon respawning he exited his spawn and killed me with a fully automatic gun breaking NLR, this isnt the first time i have seen him random tranqing. he at first was annoyed because i killed him saying i was breaking the rules and then decided not to post a BR because he knew he was in the wrong.

Evidence:: i dont have any evidence but if you check the logs it will prove me right. i would be verry happy if some one would take a few minuits of their time to check the logs please. if no action is taken next time i will be sure to load up fraps.

Thank you.
(11-09-2012, 04:39 PM)Tyki Mikk Wrote: Name of player:Tiwer

Summary:i was standing around in town and i got tranqed a few other people got tranqed i saw a man in a white suit with a yellow murrcilago whom when i wokeup drove off i decided to follow, which led me to the corlone district where upon arrival i was shot whilst in my car so i drove in round the corner to see tiwer's yellow murrcilago and him in his house tranqing passers by i saw a cop and an unemployed tranqd so i took out my tranq and tranqed and shot him to death upon respawning he exited his spawn and killed me with a fully automatic gun breaking NLR, this isnt the first time i have seen him random tranqing. he at first was annoyed because i killed him saying i was breaking the rules and then decided not to post a BR because he knew he was in the wrong.

Evidence:: i dont have any evidence but if you check the logs it will prove me right. i would be verry happy if some one would take a few minuits of their time to check the logs please. if no action is taken next time i will be sure to load up fraps.

Thank you.

Huh ?

I was standing, i got tranqed and you killed me while i said im recording with a pistol. xd
(11-09-2012, 05:37 PM)tiwerwehrens Wrote:
(11-09-2012, 04:39 PM)Tyki Mikk Wrote: Name of player:Tiwer

Thank you.

Huh ?

I was standing, i got tranqed and you killed me while i said im recording with a pistol. xd
if they check the logs it will say otherwise Smile
Request reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed insufficient, accused individual Tiwer (STEAM_0:0:31574377) was not found violating server rules.
Please note, I couldn't find anything in the logs and video evidence is always preferable.

[FL] Adman
Trial Administrator
Server Administrative Team