Hello
Hi my name is Harrison I am 13 and i really liked this community I thought i would become a member of the community. I have had a good time so far on the server and hope to have many more in the future until i leave. I just have one question I have had my car stolen multiple times is it something you would be banned for? I enjoy many games series like Assassins creed, Gears of war, Garry's mod, Borderlands, BF3, Elder scrolls and Halo.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hey Harrison, welcome to the fearless community!
You can be banned for randomly stealing a car. Anyways,
I recommend you the read the Rules and to look into the Guides.
I hope you'll have good time here. See you on the servers. Smile
Hello and welcome to the Fearless community Evil Elf, I'm glad you're enjoying it so far.
If you have any queries regarding rules or roleplay, feel free to hit me up with a PM.
Otherwise, I shall see you in-game. Wink

If someone steals your car for a legitimate reasons, for example you harassed them, attacked them etc., then it is acceptable. Random car stealing or stealing a car to sell it back is against the rules.
Thanks for the advice guys
Hello there! Hope you have a great time playing!
[Image: Fearless.png]
PM | Email | Steam                    
Hello Evil Elf. Welcome to the world of Fearless.

Before you start roleplaying, there's a few things you might want to read. If you're not familiar with roleplaying, or you just need some more knowledge about how it's done, I suggest you read the official Guide to Roleplaying, you should also make sure that you have read the rules.

I suggest you pay a visit to the Help & Support section to find more basic information about such things as binds and prices.
Remember to become an active member of the community, you can make a lot of friends and have loads of fun here at Fearless.

I hope you're going to enjoy your time here, as we're certainly going to enjoy having you here.
Hello i look forward to see you on the server broCheese
Hello and Welcome to the Fearless Community!
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
Hello Evil Elf, welcome to Fearless! Smile
Yo wassup bromosexual, randomly stealing cars is against the rules so you should like, report it or something...
The only thing that sustains me is my satanic lust for rep