Poll: So which car?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Hummer H2
25.00%
3 25.00%
Mustang
41.67%
5 41.67%
Toyota Supra
16.67%
2 16.67%
Lotus Elise
8.33%
1 8.33%
Banshee
8.33%
1 8.33%
Total 12 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Help Choosing a car :P
Wink 
Hey im kinda new to the server and i just saved 200k.. But im not sure which car i should buy.. I need a car that has a good handling so i can turn nicely at corners.. I have a list of cars i pretty much want.. Could you guys give me opinions on what you think of the car? The Pros and the Cons. I would really appreciate if you help me! Thanks Smile

List of Cars I Pretty Much Want
1: Mustang
2: Lotus Elise
3: Banshee
4: Toyota Supra
5: Hummer H2
Do not get the elise, you'll get stuck on every curb.

Many will say the Mustang as it is a bloody great car and good looking too.

Hummer has superb handling and is great if SS/Military style roleplay is your forte.

Banshee/Supra are fairly similar and if you fancy a stylish, modern supercar then get one of these; I'm sure people who have driven them extensively can tell you more.
The following 2 users Like Adman's post:
  • Ne0ster, Callos
I'd go with the Banshee, it is freaking epic...

No additional info needed, take my word for it.
(11-09-2012, 06:28 PM)Adman Wrote: Do not get the elise, you'll get stuck on every curb.

Hummer has superb handling and is great if SS/Military style roleplay is your forte.

Banshee/Supra are fairly similar and if you fancy a stylish, modern supercar then get one of these; I'm sure people who have driven them extensively can tell you more.
A nice analogy to work with!
(11-09-2012, 06:28 PM)Adman Wrote: Do not get the elise, you'll get stuck on every curb.

I might want the supra.. but does it have good handling?
trabant
Supra, The mustang has HORRIBLE handeling. Do NOT get it. i recommend the supra
(11-13-2012, 09:53 PM)CookieMasterz Wrote: Supra, The mustang has HORRIBLE handeling. Do NOT get it. i recommend the supra

Not if you know how you know how to drive it.
What are you on about CookieMasterZ, the Mustang have excellent handling, and as a bonus. You can outrun the cops in it.
I'd say the Mustang. I regret for not buying one when I was new. Gonna buy one soon enough though c:
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]