Desu is Here!
After the long wait for Garry's Mod 13 and a Server to play on. I found my way onto your's... I love it. From the diversity between the Jobs and all the Things you can do it is a Marvelous piece of work considering how Garry's Mod hasn't been out that Long.
Anyways, My name is Desu! I am a 17 Year Old Canadian! Go Igloo's! I love Role playing and Watching Anime, I'm a VERY big Outaku. :3 I don't really know what to say...
I hope I get to Meet everyone and I hope I'll be on this Server for a Long Time! Cheese
It was nice Chatting with you all!
Byeeeeeee!<3

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hello and welcome to the Fearless community Desu, I'm glad you're liking it here.
If you have any queries regarding rules or roleplay, feel free to hit me up with a PM.
Otherwise, I look forward to meeting you in-game. Smile
Welcome to the Forums!
If you have any quest-chins and/or queries, just PM me, or you could add me on steam: [CM] BombFire.
I hope to see you ingame! ^-^

P.S. Another Canadian? You lumberjacks seem to be attracted to this server like bees to honey, eh?
(11-09-2012, 06:58 AM)BombFire Wrote: P.S. Another Canadian? You lumberjacks seem to be attracted to this server like bees to honey, eh?

Desu.
Hey Desu, welcome to the fearless community!
I recommend you the read the Rules and to look into the Guides.
I'm sure you'll have good time here. See you on the servers. Smile
Hello Desu and welcome to the Fearless Community!
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
Welcome to Fearless, Zelda The Goddess will approve your membership (also Canadian Tounge)
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
Desudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesu! Welcome! :3
[Image: Fearless.png]
PM | Email | Steam                    
Hello Desu. Welcome to the world of Fearless.

Before you start roleplaying, there's a few things you might want to read. If you're not familiar with roleplaying, or you just need some more knowledge about how it's done, I suggest you read the official Guide to Roleplaying, you should also make sure that you have read the rules.

I suggest you pay a visit to the Help & Support section to find more basic information about such things as binds and prices.
Remember to become an active member of the community, you can make a lot of friends and have loads of fun here at Fearless.

I hope you're going to enjoy your time here, as we're certainly going to enjoy having you here.
Welcome broCheese