Commander Derp
Hi, I am Commander Derp, I sing songs, I like food, and I like RP.
Hello and welcome to the Fearless community Commander Derp.
If you have any queries, feel free to hit me up with a PM.
I like food too. Wink
Hey Commander Derp, welcome to the Fearless community.
It's nice to see people who likes to roleplay.
I recommend you the read the Rules and to look into the Guides. See you on the servers. Smile
I've seen you ingame a lot commander derp, damn good rp you got there!
Always working for the goverment if I'm not mistaken?
We need more people like you! Welcome, mate Smile

I'm finlly becoming more forum active as well. Wink
I like DERPZ!
Welcome to the community Smile
Hmm... Another "Derp" on Fearless...
** Derpie grabs a knife **
Anyways, welcome Cheese not.
Welcome! Wink
I remember you, and you remember me. I saw you doing godlike RP, which means that I like you. Good work already Cheese
Hello Commander Derp. Welcome to the world of Fearless.

Before you start roleplaying, there's a few things you might want to read. If you're not familiar with roleplaying, or you just need some more knowledge about how it's done, I suggest you read the official Guide to Roleplaying, you should also make sure that you have read the rules.

I suggest you pay a visit to the Help & Support section to find more basic information about such things as binds and prices.
Remember to become an active member of the community, you can make a lot of friends and have loads of fun here at Fearless.

I hope you're going to enjoy your time here, as we're certainly going to enjoy having you here.
(11-14-2012, 07:46 AM)Narcotic Wrote: Hello Commander Derp. Welcome to the world of Fearless.

Before you start roleplaying, there's a few things you might want to read. If you're not familiar with roleplaying, or you just need some more knowledge about how it's done, I suggest you read the official Guide to Roleplaying, you should also make sure that you have read the rules.

I suggest you pay a visit to the Help & Support section to find more basic information about such things as binds and prices.
Remember to become an active member of the community, you can make a lot of friends and have loads of fun here at Fearless.

I hope you're going to enjoy your time here, as we're certainly going to enjoy having you here.

Are you just copy-pasting this all over the newcomer section?