Playerslayer21 (Cave Johnson)
Name of player: Playerslayer21 (Cave Johnson)
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:25822240
Time in GMT: Around 04:00 GMT 8/11/2012
Server: rp_evocity_v2d
Summary: I was playing as president, and was sitting in my office. Two men came up the elevator together, and stood outside my door, even after requesting them to leave. One was a gun dealer, one was a Corleone member (the player in question). The gun dealer asked if I wanted to buy anything, and I originally denied. I then decided a few minutes later that I wanted to purchase some rifle ammo, and paid him for the ammo. After he spawned it outside the door, I opened it to grab it, and the Playerslayer21 ran in, equipped a gun from his inventory (he didn't just swap weapons, he took it out of his inventory), and shot me when I attempted to run. I ended up falling down the Nexus when running from him, and died. I never got to pick up all of the ammo. When I asked for his reason for killing me, he only said "taxes were high", which as far as I've been aware, isn't a valid reason to assassinate the president. I also stated that that could potentially be considered scamming, as I was transacting with a gun dealer, and didn't get my items when he killed me. Also, when they were first coming up the elevator, I heard them talking about my defences.
Evidence: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=107205968 Chat log of Playerslayer21 taking out a gun, then me asking why he killed me, and his response.
Playerslayer is like a real minge i was president 2 times as well and he would raid me for no reason and he broke rules when he was president such as perm rule Non-officials pass nexus desk are hostile he didnt say anything so i killed the mafia guy and he demoted me and said i allowed him in, and i said you didnt say that over radio did you?
1. Wasn't scamming. I didn't pick up your ammo, the gundealer had it. Your problem to get it off him.

2. Taxes was one reason yes but the cops were also being idiots and you weren't doing anything

3. Yes I was talking to the gun dealer about your defenses, he was not part of the plan. You opened the door, I came in. You also didn't fear rp when I pointed a gun at you, you just ran.

End of argument

Also Shadow I raided you once. The entire Mafia did because of how horribly you were running things. You're also horribly forgetting things. I wasn't the president I was the Mafia guy that you shot. How credible is your argument when you can't even get right who was who. The president allowed me to be up there and even when told not to by the president you killed me, twice. You then shot the president as a police officer. You have no argument here, you even prop killed the President who came after you.
Excuses.
(11-08-2012, 06:45 AM)J0hn21792 Wrote: 1. Wasn't scamming. I didn't pick up your ammo, the gundealer had it. Your problem to get it off him.

2. Taxes was one reason yes but the cops were also being idiots and you weren't doing anything

3. Yes I was talking to the gun dealer about your defenses, he was not part of the plan. You opened the door, I came in. You also didn't fear rp when I pointed a gun at you, you just ran.

End of argument

Also Shadow I raided you once. The entire Mafia did because of how horribly you were running things. You're also horribly forgetting things. I wasn't the president I was the Mafia guy that you shot. How credible is your argument when you can't even get right who was who. The president allowed me to be up there and even when told not to by the president you killed me, twice. You then shot the president as a police officer. You have no argument here, you even prop killed the President who came after you.

What cops? There was ONE cop at the time. Also, what am I supposed to do if nobody is even requesting to see me, or requesting warrants? I made laws, I was broadcasting them every few minutes, I did everything a president is supposed to do. Also, I'm fairly sure you can't take a gun out of your inventory in situations like this, although I could be wrong. You're excuses are spur-of-the-moment attempts to defend what you did, and they're not valid.
(11-08-2012, 12:37 PM)Gawdl3y Wrote:
(11-08-2012, 06:45 AM)J0hn21792 Wrote: 1. Wasn't scamming. I didn't pick up your ammo, the gundealer had it. Your problem to get it off him.

End of argument

What cops? There was ONE cop at the time. Also, what am I supposed to do if nobody is even requesting to see me, or requesting warrants? I made laws, I was broadcasting them every few minutes, I did everything a president is supposed to do. Also, I'm fairly sure you can't take a gun out of your inventory in situations like this, although I could be wrong. You're excuses are spur-of-the-moment attempts to defend what you did, and they're not valid.

How are they spur of the moment excuses? I didn't take your ammo, I didn't have time to pick up your ammo and get inside. The dealer picked it up and walked off. I don't even know the guy.

You did run away. I was pointing a gun at you. You didn't stop and you ran so I fired.
(11-08-2012, 12:40 PM)J0hn21792 Wrote:

End of argument

How are they spur of the moment excuses? I didn't take your ammo, I didn't have time to pick up your ammo and get inside. The dealer picked it up and walked off. I don't even know the guy.

You did run away. I was pointing a gun at you. You didn't stop and you ran so I fired.

Well first of all, you weren't even pointing said gun at me, you were looking and pointing it at the ground, since you used your inventory (and looked down, like everyone tends to do). When I saw you take it out, I ran. Also, you didn't say anything. Second of all, you still used a transaction in order to raid, and it resulted in me not getting my product.
(11-08-2012, 12:44 PM)Gawdl3y Wrote:
(11-08-2012, 12:40 PM)J0hn21792 Wrote:

End of argument

Well first of all, you weren't even pointing said gun at me, you were looking and pointing it at the ground, since you used your inventory (and looked down, like everyone tends to do). When I saw you take it out, I ran. Also, you didn't say anything. Second of all, you still used a transaction in order to raid, and it resulted in me not getting my product.

I didn't stop you from getting your product. Nothing stopped you from finding the weapon dealer to get whatever ammo was owed to you. I was point my gun at you and you ran, I was not looking at the ground. I had to act quickly as you were running for the gates to lock me in. Anyway I'm done arguing I've put my argument across, let the admins decide
(11-08-2012, 12:48 PM)J0hn21792 Wrote: I didn't stop you from getting your product. Nothing stopped you from finding the weapon dealer to get whatever ammo was owed to you. I was point my gun at you and you ran, I was not looking at the ground. I had to act quickly as you were running for the gates to lock me in. Anyway I'm done arguing I've put my argument across, let the admins decide

Well there's NLR, for one; how am I supposed to know who I bought something from, let alone that I even bought something? And two, you're simply flat-out lying now, you were NOT aiming your gun at me. Also, you're full of crap, because you couldn't be "locked in" in my office, there was no door without a button on both sides, and you were fully aware of this fact, as you saw me using the button in the first place.
Request reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed insufficient, accused player Playerslayer21 (STEAM_0:1:25822240) was not found violating server rules.
Please note, the TS is advised to gather more evidence in the future. Also, taxes are never a reason or part of a reason to raid - please remember this.

[FL] Adman
Trial Administrator
Server Administrative Team