Unban Request - What did i get Banned for?
Your name: Link66

Your ban ID: 16776

Banned by: [FL] Jamie

Reason: Propushing

Involved: No one elce (I think) was involved.

Why we should unban you: I have no idea what i did wrong. For a start, i wasn't on the server when i got banned which is very strange. Nevertheless, i don't remember propusing anything apart from my car, and that was only to tip it onto the right side! If jamie saw me propushing my car, i must admit yes, it took alot of tries to try and turn it over therefore it may of looked like i was trying to push it somewhere. I know this request won't get accepted because, yes i have read the rules, but i just want to know what i propushed and it if was a misunderstanding.

I hope you take this into consideration.
-Link66
Kind Regards,
Link
Veteran

http://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=20447

This is the ban request against you. The rules state you are allowed to gently nudge your car but you slammed it around the area, causing your death eventually.
Also, you were Unemployed having a Taxi, mind explaining that?
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
That was what i was talking about with the car pushing. It was an accident because /flip wasn't working. I wouldn't delibaratly do it. Also, i was wearing a suit to make myself look nicer. I was still a taxi driver though. Also, the camera was looking away at me when i killed myself, it could have been a small nudge or a massive wholop. It was a small nudge.
Kind Regards,
Link
Veteran

Your ban has expired, But since you said you was only trying to flip your car, Considering /flip is broke. I will get your ban removed from the ban list, Apologies at any inconvenience.

Seems like in the video, The car kinda back fired on you.

Ban removed from list.