Medical weed
This is a kind of a RP i did today i think it might have been done before but i couldn't find anything about it so i decided to post about it, basicly what i did is i went to the president since weed was illigal at first and asked permission to sell weed for medical reasons, kind of like the show that is on tv sometimes, he said it was ok if i told him all the names of the people who bought weed from me so when somone wanted to buy weed i asked them for what conditions they were suffering from or why they needed it and their name, then when they bought it i would inform the president about it. after a while my shop got quite big and i took a screenshot of the back of my shop (where all the weed plants were)[Image: jsbjx3.jpg]
anyway i thought it was allot of fun dealing with customers having different issues or pain's or stuff like that.
Nicely done. Wink
:O All that precious WEED!
did no minge cop destroy it?

Thats great! (and lucky). Becuse mostly if someone wants to do this. Some minge cop breaks in and destroys it all.
Nice to see this not get burned down by angry raiders or torn up by an angry cop.
(11-07-2012, 07:03 PM)MattyG56 Wrote: :O All that precious WEED!

It's Medical Marijuana.

kairon
Also nice to see that I'm not the only one who's RPing that Tounge
Looks DOPE if you catch my drift there.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
The following 3 users Like Infernaw's post:
  • Verenikin, GeorgeTheBoy, Adman
Wow... no-one did actually raid you?
By the way, keep up the good work, good luck RP'ing.