[Tools/Commands] How To: /me
Same.
The thing is that the FL rp is very hasty. Everything's gotta be done quick. Why, I don't know.
You should've seen the HL2RP server i'm playing on. It's damn slowly compared to Fearless, and you always use the /me command, even when just exiting a door or something Tounge
(02-10-2011, 09:21 PM)Skaara Dreadlocks Wrote: You should've seen the HL2RP server i'm playing on. It's damn slowly compared to Fearless, and you always use the /me command, even when just exiting a door or something Tounge

Thats because there's fuck-all else to do ....

Literally standing in an empty room going "/me waits in his empty room for the combine to come stunstick him for no reason"....
The following 1 user Likes Sniperwolf's post:
  • StillAlive
Sounds tiresome, i'm a slow typer.
But the great thing about HL2RP, Sniper, is that you can actually relax, write a few sentences and even maybe eating something irl at the same time without being worried of gundealers jumping in through your door threatoning you with a Deagle 24/7. Now that's chill
(02-11-2011, 09:27 PM)Skaara Dreadlocks Wrote: But the great thing about HL2RP, Sniper, is that you can actually relax, write a few sentences and even maybe eating something irl at the same time without being worried of gundealers jumping in through your door threatoning you with a Deagle 24/7. Now that's chill

But where's the excitement in that? Huh
(03-03-2011, 12:34 AM)ixxassassinxxi Wrote: But where's the excitement in that? Huh
Is life exciting 24/7?

Okay, maybe it is for this guy.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
The following 1 user Likes Ms. Mudpie's post:
  • Anakonda
(03-03-2011, 03:55 PM)Sir Raffi Wrote:
(03-03-2011, 12:34 AM)ixxassassinxxi Wrote: But where's the excitement in that? Huh
Is life exciting 24/7?

Ye, he's Eminem u no
(03-03-2011, 04:19 PM)Skaara Dreadlocks Wrote:
(03-03-2011, 03:55 PM)Sir Raffi Wrote:
Is life exciting 24/7?

Ye, he's Eminem u no

Exactly!
* ImperialSheep sings the Australian National Anthem
"At the going down of the sun and in the morning
We will remember them."
- Laurence Binyon, The Fallen

[Image: logo.gif]