Poll: Which of These Should i Write a Story On?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
I don't want another stupid story...
28.57%
2 28.57%
Downtown are Lanching Missiles as Evocity (Baised On a true Story-ish)
42.86%
3 42.86%
I have to go to downtown and blow up the PD
14.29%
1 14.29%
Fishermen working for the Evocity fish corp
14.29%
1 14.29%
Total 7 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Epic RP Carchase - Happened In game
Well, it's just my luck that all of these epic things are happening to me! First the gunfight and now this! Well, this wasn't as nerve racking as the gunfight but nevertheless. It was still EPIC! It all started when me (Head of SS), Cave Jhonson (The president), another guy (Presidents Guard) and a nother man (SS Member) were driving piecefully in a hummer in search for a good hideout because we had inside intel that there were plans to overthrow the president because he had banned all major types of weapons, for example AK's and M249's Ect. Then a man in a white car rammed into the side of our Hummer causing it to loose its grip and skid to one side, trapping us in a tunnel. It was very shortly after when another man in a black corvet pulled up reinforcing the barrier made to disable any escape attempts of ours. After asking repeatedly for the president to get out of the Hummer, we somehow managed to crawl through a gap inbetween both cars and we sped off down the road. The man in the white car hijacked a cop car and bottled off after us.
After a very tight turn into annother tunnel, i could see that he was gaining speed but was repeatedly crashing into other peoples cars making them spin out of crontrol and crash into the side. Since the president needs to work even when driving, he started to type a message in responce to lods of different people! This is when, yet again, we got sandwiched in. This time we got out of the Hummer and lay on the ground. An admin (Trepar) had to help some people out because they got stuck in the cars! I had a Nine Seven. My plan was to when they were about to shoot the president i would pull out my Nine Seven and give them a bullet sandwich! Alas, the server crashed.
I'm sorry if this wasn't a particually EPIC story, but nevertheless! A story is still a story!
I'm planning to be writing a RP story and i would just like your feedback on what i should do it on.. Vote at the top of the page!

Have a nice day!
-Link66
Kind Regards,
Link
Veteran

The following 1 user Likes Link's post:
  • Ivan Tempski