[Unofficial] The North Syndicate
UPDATE LOG 16/11/2012

Added Rules
8 & 9 also made a few tweaks to the text.
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

Update Log 23/11/2012

changed some of the clan description and fixed some minor spelling errors.

Also brining up warning discussion with Co-Founders about Inititate CookieMasterz for applying to other clans while still being a member of this one.
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

Isnt that allowed? If not, Then i didnt see it in the rules ;3
Well if you think about it it's pretty much the same things as betryal and also i read what you said as the reason why you wanted to join the other clan which leads to me discussing it with the Co-Founders.
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

Name: [FL:RP] Payme (There is a spade, I can't copy it.)
Hours played: 454 Total in GMod, 56 on Fearless' servers.
Bans: Once, a few days ago for 10 hours. Sec was building a clusterf*** in the Nexus lobby and I last read it was against the rules. S*** got hostile.
RP Knowledge: Done 2 HostageRP's, rather enjoy going Unemplyed and doing something of my own, like selling souvenirs. Overall, atleast 200 hrs played on RP servers of different kinds. (CityRP, DarkRP, a few hours of PERP.
Do you understand the clan rules?: Yes sir.
HelloPayme,
Iam going to discuss this application with the Founder and Co-Founders of The North Syndicate.
I'll return when the decision is made, Stay tuned and thanks for applying to The North Syndicate.
Thank you, sir. I hope my first impressions we're good enough.
Recruit Payme accepted into the Syndicate under a trial time

Welcome to The North Syndicate

We hope that you will be a big resource to the Syndicate.
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

Steam Name: [FL:RP] MattyG56

Hours played:355 Hours

Bans:1

RP Knowledge:I have been in several RP's and have 2 RP Points.These RP's wereCheeserugDealer RP,Hotel RP and a Opera RP with [FL] Vauld,Doctor_Enzyme and [FL:M] Salinsky.

Servers played on: DarkRP and Fearless RP.

Do you understand the Clan rules:Roger that.
MattyG56's Application reviewed and approved.

MattyG56 Welcome to The North Syndicate

I wish you welcome to the syndicate from the whole founding team and we hope you will enjoy your stay within our organisation and we hope you will be a great addition to our little organisation.

Additional information

Initiate CookieMasterz has been promoted to the rank of Member.
Reason: Proven loyalty to the clan and no complaints against him or the clan has been made because of him.
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate