Happy 5th of November (Guy Fawkes night)
for all those who don't know, its all refer to the epic movie "v for vendetta"

its really worth looking it, however its pretty old Smile

can give a link to a stream if u want. contact my at pm or steam chat

(11-05-2012, 11:12 AM)Jamie Wrote: -snip-

as far I know isn't it: the gunpowder, treason and plot.

I know no reason why the gunpowder treason should be ever forgot.

atleast thats what hes says
Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

[Image: 23kdyio.jpg]

The following 1 user Likes Blonde's post:
  • jman6495
I never even knew about 'V for Vendetta'.

Been celebrating Guy Fawkes night since a small child.
The following 1 user Likes Adman's post:
  • Fillehh
(11-05-2012, 05:10 PM)GRiiM Wrote:
(11-05-2012, 04:02 PM)Verenikin Wrote: [quote='fillehh' pid='165796' dateline='1352113174']
And while you're looking, there is no such word as "donator". It doesn't exist! so please change it to doner.[/align]

There is no such word as "doner" either. "donor" is the correct expression.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/Donator ... lol?

(11-05-2012, 06:15 PM)Captain Mathias Wrote: What is guy fawkes night ;_;?

On November 5 people across the UK celebrate Bonfire Night.

There are small fireworks parties in back gardens along with big organised displays in public parks.

Bonfires are lit all over the UK every November 5
The reason we do it is because it's the anniversary of an attempt to blow up the Houses of Parliament led by a man called Guy Fawkes.

(GRIM said this only one page ago you even wrote on that page ... Nervous)
The following 1 user Likes Aarontheshirt's post:
  • FuttBucker24
(11-05-2012, 04:02 PM)Verenikin Wrote:
(11-05-2012, 10:59 AM)fillehh Wrote: And while you're looking, there is no such word as "donator". It doesn't exist! so please change it to doner.[/align]

dyslexia...

(11-05-2012, 06:13 PM)Adman Wrote: I never even knew about 'V for Vendetta'.

Been celebrating Guy Fawkes night since a small child.

Well, then I say to you: Happy Guy Fawkes Night! and watch the movie, it's really good Smile
The following 1 user Likes Fillehh's post:
  • Tyki Mikk
(11-05-2012, 06:30 PM)Aarontheshirt Wrote:
(11-05-2012, 05:10 PM)GRiiM Wrote:
(11-05-2012, 04:02 PM)Verenikin Wrote: [quote='fillehh' pid='165796' dateline='1352113174']
And while you're looking, there is no such word as "donator". It doesn't exist! so please change it to doner.[/align]

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/Donator ... lol?

(11-05-2012, 06:15 PM)Captain Mathias Wrote: What is guy fawkes night ;_;?

On November 5 people across the UK celebrate Bonfire Night.

There are small fireworks parties in back gardens along with big organised displays in public parks.

Bonfires are lit all over the UK every November 5
The reason we do it is because it's the anniversary of an attempt to blow up the Houses of Parliament led by a man called Guy Fawkes.

(GRIM said this only one page ago you even wrote on that page ... Nervous)

I'm guessing he got confused thinking there was a difference between Guy Fawkes night and Bonfire night, they're both the same thing Smile
I wonder how many people that actually cared for 5th of November before they found out what face Anonymous was wearing...
And I also wonder how many people that actually knows who Guy Fawkes was, I mean all the facebookers that just has the mask as profile pic just because Anon.
Well Humla, I like the gunpowder treason. And Anonymous are wearing that mask as a sign of freedom and liberty.

People looked weird at me today when I walked through town with the mask on.

People only see it as anonymous. The people who know of the story behind the mask should wear it if they think that what Guy Fawkes was right. I thought what he did was right and that's why I celebrated The fifth of November and wore that mask as a reminiscence for Guy Fawkes.
(11-05-2012, 09:49 PM)fillehh Wrote: Well Humla, I like the gunpowder treason. And Anonymous are wearing that mask as a sign of freedom and liberty.

People looked weird at me today when I walked through town with the mask on.

People only see it as anonymous. The people who know of the story behind the mask should wear it if they think that what Guy Fawkes was right. I thought what he did was right and that's why I celebrated The fifth of November and wore that mask as a reminiscence for Guy Fawkes.

Hmm, mind giving me a brief explanation of why he plotted against the houses of parliament?
I was never really taught anything about him except what he planned to do but not why.
I'm in school atm so I will send you through to a friend of mine called Pedia, Wikipedia Smile
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guy_Fawkes