Cop random taze cuff shoot and Arrest.
Name of player: Neoschock

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:26585887

Time in GMT: 1:25 PM GMT +1

Server: V2d

Summary: I drove on the right side of the street and the cop jumped out of his car and shooted me then tazed and cuffed me and then he arrested me for reckless driving, and i think he meta gamed coz i killed a cop 1-2 minuted ago on the Lake and then the cop is comming and says as reason for arrest "its THE Green hummer driver" and only the dead cop could now that i drive a green hummer.

Evidence: http://youtu.be/n4bptQyMdIM
Not really enough evidence, The cop may have reported in that a green hummer was driving recklessly.

Needs more evidence, 24/hrs to reply.
I believe I have sufficient right to post here as I am Neoshock :

I tazed, cuffed and arrested you because someone reported that a green hummer was recklessly driving at corleone house. I was going there and saw you going out of corleone house way so I told you to pullover.

You were about to drive away so I shot tilll you got out and atazed you so you couldnt go away then i handcuffed you so you woudlt pull out a gun on me. Then, I asked for an arrest warrant as you were clearly the driver they were talking about. I was merely obeying orders, that's all.
But look at the Chat, he sayed its the reckless driver, i mean its metagaming coz, only the cop i killed could know i drive a Green hummer. And not 1 minute later another cop stops me for no reason ?

(11-05-2012, 01:49 PM)PsychoticKiller Wrote: I believe I have sufficient right to post here as I am Neoshock :

I tazed, cuffed and arrested you because someone reported that a green hummer was recklessly driving at corleone house. I was going there and saw you going out of corleone house way so I told you to pullover.

You were about to drive away so I shot tilll you got out and atazed you so you couldnt go away then i handcuffed you so you woudlt pull out a gun on me. Then, I asked for an arrest warrant as you were clearly the driver they were talking about. I was merely obeying orders, that's all.

There where no one at Corleons house, and if there was a /report please send me a pic of it.
No real evidence of breaking the rules of the excused player, Denied.