Unban Request
Your name: {GB} CarNage

Your ban ID: 16661

Banned by: [FL] Jamie

Reason: Prop blocking nexus elevator

Involved: -

Why we should unban you: I did not intentionally block the elevator. This is my first day on the server and so far I was loving it. I was in the nexus trying to get to the president and I was fooling around in the prop menu to see available items as I was thinking of finding a place to build my base later and I accidentally spawned a couch. When it was spawned I tried to remove it but it accidentally fell out of the hallway and into the area where the elevator is. I was not intentionally trying to make work for the admins or mess anything up and I am truly sorry and I love playing on this server so far and 2 days seems like a really long time to wait especially when I have to go back to school after the weekend Blush I'd really appreciate it if I could be unbanned as I've learned what not to do now and I will definitely not do anything like it again. I can also be a valuable member of the community as i'm very friendly and helpful and I love to make other peoples experiences more enjoyable!
You only have to press the Z key to remove a prop, it can't be that hard.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
Considering what you said; Since you're new to Gmod. I hope you know how to remove your props from now on. You only have 1 day left on your ban; from the 2 days I gave you.

I will lift the ban, Remember to ask an admin over @ or players over OOC, Believe it or not players are more than happy to help.

Unban Request Approved.