Unban Request for notallthatspooky4u
Your name: notallthatspooky4u, Joe Kurr

Your ban ID: 2 days

Banned by: [FL:RP] Jamie

Reason: FearRP

Involved: Tykii Mix (has strange characters in it), Haanz, Zombie47, other Rebels at 2:30 P.M PST.

Why we should unban you: Note: I have a video for most of this. If you request for me to upload it, I can.
The server had just restarted and I was a rebel. I was ready to set up base with other rebels at the Slums Apartments. A BMD, under the name of Haanz, was also there. I began building (thinking that the door on our right was owned my a fellow rebel) and he got mad because I was making a fading door for all 3 doors, unaware that he had the third door. He said "this isn't allowed," so I wasn't exactly sure what he was talking about. He just ran and said "I'm telling an admin," and Tykii needed something from the BMD. He ran and refused him service. Tykii pulled out a knife out of anger and the guy shot him and me. I came back to our base after 5 minutes to fix the error I had made when building the fading door. He comes back and these fireman kept abusing their fireaxes and opening our doors, then telling cops that we had weed. We shot them because there was no admin on and they wouldn't leave/stop abusing the fireaxes. After the BMD's door was open, the fireman had found weed in there (contraband as a BMD,) and innocents/the firemen ran off with the pots. He came and pulled a weapon, saying we were robbing him when in reality we were trying to kill the firemen. All that passes until up to the point I get banned. I was in my storage room for weed, and the BMD randomly told the police I had stolen his weed from earlier (he broke NLR because he killed me after the innocents stole the weed) and that I had the weed in my house. After that, 6 cops were outside the house. Due to this random metagaming call out, they put a warrant on me. I was trying to explain it when all of a sudden the cops bust in. I had my weapon and had tried to shoot them. The officer tazed me and I had tried running so I get enough room to tell them what had happened (I was also calling Jamie over very shortly before this due to the situation but he was handling other situations and came at the exact moment I had ran) and use @ to tell Jamie to come over here. Unluckily he came at the time when I was trying to get away and message him again. I was banned right after that with no explanation or room to talk. I believe my ban should be lifted completely due to the insane amount of rule breaking that was put into this "warrant" by Haanz. I repeat, I have video of some of the parts where he was randomly killing me and being a general minge. I suggest talking to Tyzz Miki (he has strange characters/alt code characters for the T and the M) and/or German Rebel aka Zombie47.

Thank you,

notallthatspooky4u.

EDIT: I'd prefer uploading the demo file instead of a youtube video seeing as I have a very slow upload rate. I will do whatever necessary, though.
What happened was: Rebels were banned, you were obviously a rebel, calling us names over voicechat, officers got a warrant on you, we bust in with 6 armed men, drove you into a room, gunpointed you and you pulled an M4, started shooting and running around - Basically going apeshit. Then I believe you holstered your M4 and about 1-2 seconds later, got banned for fear RP breaking, which you did.

I'd say this ban is just.
I was watching the whole situation, About two SS and three cops came in all with guns pointed at you. You then pulled out a m4a1 and attempted to kill them.

If other players broke the rules to arrest/search you then you call an Admin.

Either way I saw you break the rules.
(11-05-2012, 12:16 AM)Jamie Wrote: I was watching the whole situation, About two SS and three cops came in all with guns pointed at you. You then pulled out a m4a1 and attempted to kill them.

If other players broke the rules to arrest/search you then you call an Admin.

Either way I saw you break the rules.
I had my M4A1 equipped the whole time and was putting some seeds that I was not able to fit into my invetory into my locker when I looked behind me and cops were coming in. I pulled out my weapon and started shooting, and then was tazed. I did call you, Jamie. I'd like for you to check the logs because I was calling you to prevent this all from happening since what the BMD said was NLR/metagaming/false.

(11-05-2012, 12:09 AM)Salinsky Wrote: What happened was: Rebels were banned, you were obviously a rebel, calling us names over voicechat, officers got a warrant on you, we bust in with 6 armed men, drove you into a room, gunpointed you and you pulled an M4, started shooting and running around - Basically going apeshit. Then I believe you holstered your M4 and about 1-2 seconds later, got banned for fear RP breaking, which you did.

I'd say this ban is just.
The president had said rebels were not banned for now, but if they started anything that they would be banned again. His bind had not included that so I believe it might have caused some confusion. I wasn't calling you names as in OOC but for RP my character was angered. I was trying to explain myself when you guys just kept trying to taze me so I had to run so I could at least talk and give you guys enough room to not come and taze me again. All of your officers completely ignored my story.
I'm not able to get logs from today it seems, Maybe another Admin or higher can help out.

Also, I was watching the whole situation, They had you at gunpoint before you even pulled out your m4.
I turned around and they were running in and I took out my M4. Either way, I believe this ban is a bit too long.

(I was also unaware that you weren't allowed to pull out a weapon like that. I apologize)
Your ban will be reduced to 1 day, I thought I had put it for 1 day anyhow. My apologies.
Thank you. I apologize for any of the time I wasted you. I realize being an admin requires a lot of multi tasking.
It's fine; It's my job to do so. Case Resolved; Closed.