My sad car story :(
Hey,

Well today i have finally bought my fist car! The trabant! So i was very happy to cross with my own car around the city, but later i got killed..

So yeah i was shouting in mg room, but then ky bro ixLiam came through me at the way (when i was going back to my car) and picked me up! So we got some bullets first, and he brought me back to my car at the lake, i was happy again, i wanted to park it somewhere.. But nope, the server crashes, and i lost my car ;(

Well im siriously pissed i spended all my money on it!
Well 1 thing.. I took a proof that it was me in the car so maybe i could get mycar back? If. A admin wants the proof they can get it at my steam page which i link tommorow. (on ipod)

I hope you feel sorry for me Sad
Im car less and money less again.

Well the main question is, could i just get my car back?

Weecow
I don't see how you possibly could loose your car in a crash? Temar made sure that was almost impossible.

Are you sure it isnt in your inventory?
(11-04-2012, 10:27 PM)Equal Wrote: I don't see how you possibly could loose your car in a crash? Temar made sure that was almost impossible.

Are you sure it isnt in your inventory?

Fairly sure it is in his inventory...
Well i thought i will lose my stuff as usual in a server crash.
Didnt even came back tho.
Ahh, there we have your problem.

It is absolutely IMPOSSIBLE to loose things in a crash, only if they are dropped in the world.

Otherwhise it will remain in your inventory forever and ever. (Huuuh)
The following 2 users Like equal's post:
  • GeorgeTheBoy, hugoroy
As Equal and Adman already said; It's probably in your inventory!

Don't get scared too fast, haha Tounge
Why the actual F*** is this in the roleplay section?
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:39969344&b=7]
Go fourth mighty Euro Truck Simulator warrior, run them down. Unleash your wrath upon the pedestrians. For the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear.
^this
Does it hurt you guys that he failed to place the thread properly?

In fact he is talking about a situation on the server which includes ROLEPLAY while buying a car, when suddenly the server crashed.

Now please, be quiet.
The following 1 user Likes equal's post:
  • FuttBucker24
Thread moved, Problem resolved.
The following 1 user Likes Jamie's post:
  • Verenikin