Signature Question
I just want to know, Where do people get these signatures that are like the Fearless Logo? ( On the top of the page )
Look in the Creativity section of the Discussions forum and you will see threads where people can make them for you.
I would be more then happy to make one for you. Just PM me the picture, the name you want and possibly a quote but if you are looking for the bassic logo to make your own here you go

[Image: 2e2e9gz.png]

Hope this helped!
-Ludp
[Image: QAlZlgi.png]
Can anyone tell me How do you upload a picture? Sorry im not really "Techy" At all. I guess you go Into insert image, It tells me to put the Remote Url? Dunno what that is though Sad

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

You could create a private Photobucket account where you put all the images you want. Then, while on the forum, you just copy and paste the "Direct Link" of the image(s) you have on photobucket, to your post, under the section: Insert Image

If you've done it right, it should look a little something like this (except the spoiler)

If you still don't understand or need any further help, just PM me.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
The following 2 users Like Infernaw's post:
  • CookieMasterz, HellShell
Infernaw explained it perfectly.

Only thing I would add is to find the Remote URL on Google Chrome, right click the image and select 'Open In New Tab'.
Ok get the link of the picture direct and type this
[image] <linkhere> [/image]

*WITH OUT SPACES*

Hope it helps Jacob : D
http://i1287.photobucket.com/albums/a630...l-seal.png

Test

[img][Image: presidential-seal.png][/img]

God damn thats a huge Picture, But anyways Thanks a lot guys. Really helpful
There you go a plus rep would be nice Tounge
I gave everyone rep. Besides adman. He has MORE than enough +rep Tounge