Unban request for A55A51N.B3N
ID: 16676
NAME: A55A51N.B3N
REASON: Blocking elevator with Props
BANNED BY: [FL] Jamie
I got banned Today by Jamie, He had a perfectly good reason as he did not know why I did it: I was on 7% health, and as my computer is really laggy anyway, I was not in a very good position, but I made it into the Nexus elevator but then I noticed that the doors had been rammed open, the lift then came down and trapped me, I tried to spawn 1 prop to kill myself, but My laggy laptop spawned loads, They all got jammed in the side of the lift and I died. Then I found out I got banned.
You shouldn't be trying to prop-kill yourself in the first place, You had about 7 props stuck underneath the elevator. Therefore blocking it. If you're stuck you call an admin.
(11-04-2012, 03:24 PM)Jamie Wrote: You shouldn't be trying to prop-kill yourself in the first place, You had about 7 props stuck underneath the elevator. Therefore blocking it. If you're stuck you call an admin.

I tried, I was saying "@ Help, Im stuck" and no one came Sad, I only meant to spawn 1 prop, but they all just came down, and before I had a chance to tell You tha, I got banned
The logs don't show you using @ once.
(11-04-2012, 03:38 PM)Jamie Wrote: The logs don't show you using @ once.
Well I swear down I used it 3 times
Well the logs don't lie.
If you refuse to cooperate with us we will close your unban request. Stop lying.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
Case Closed.