Hello there.
Hi,

I'm Tendou and well, I like Gmod. I was always wondering why there are so many people on Fearless no matter what hour is it so I joined and despite bugs introduced by Gmod 13 I like your servers very much so I've decided to register on forums. See you on server.

PS: At the time of writing this post evocity_v33x server is down, I hope it will be back up online soon Smile
The following 1 user Likes Tendou's post:
  • Nuka
Hello and welcome to the Fearless community, I'm glad you like it here.
If you have any queries regarding rules or roleplay, feel free to hit me up with a PM.
Otherwise I shall see you in-game.

And the Garry's Mod update has done something to our servers meaning v33x crashes pretty often right now.
Hello Tendou. Welcome to Fearless roleplay.

I suggest you pay a visit to the Help & Support section to find more basic information about such things as binds and prices. If you are not familiar with Fearless roleplaying, you may find the Guides section quite handy. I also recommend paying a visit to the Official Clans section, maybe you'll find a clan you like there.

Good luck, have fun with all of the fellow fearlessians.
Hello there welcome to da best server in da entiya wuld! Seriously, hope you enjoy roleplaying on the most organized and well-administrated server around.
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
Welcome to the Fearless community!
Kind Regards,
Link
Veteran

Hey Tendou, welcome to the Fearless community!

If you've any question feel free to send me a PM. Smile

See you in-game.