Ban request
Name of player: Locopock

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:55398671

Time in GMT: 11:00 Gmt+2 (I dont really remember time)

Server: V33x

Summary: So president didnt broadcast laws, police forces were a total mess. So me and my friend decided to raid. When i cracked first keypad(it was fake)(He even admitted it was fake) Then, i molotoved it, and reallised that there are 3 Fading doors not 2

Evidence:
[Image: D587FAC59B8E758DF0B1B959C37B7CBA1F4C5ED6]

[Image: D223A6DEF3B876C1C9E2648868DF22B2F7B0A196]
Okay number one i did broadcast laws. Number two theres only evidence of two doors that are mine. Number three some other guy sat up a third (the one to the left on picture 1) even tho i told him not to and warned him that he was breaking rules. Number four at that moment no one had told me that police was total shit. And number five, is actually
(11-04-2012, 10:22 AM)Borovichok Wrote: Summary: So president didnt broadcast laws, police forces were a total mess. So me and my friend decided to raid.
a good enough rp reason to raid? And i just understood how to make doors with keypad, so sometimes you have to try twice or it won't work (As you can read in pic i said it was bit crappy and had to do it twice) and if u see under that again then ARsle was just answering one of these two's saying that the keypads were was fake, you can ask ARsle. I just said it wasnt that good and i sometimes have to enter the code twice in a row to open it. I end my case.
No matter how crappy your pc or something is. When you crack it, if its not fake it will open, but your door didnt open. I tried it 3 times. And only after i mentioned that its fake, it magically opened.

EDIT: and yes its more than legit reason, because i tried to contact you in /request multiple times, but you ignored.

Also sadly i dont have screenshot where it says that it belong to you.
But I 100% remember that it was your door.

Also [Door Rules]
1. Do not build more than 2 custom doors which are not public in a row. Your friend's doors are counted as well.

Another edit. Kula(Friend of mine. raided with me, mentioned that you have not 3 doors, but 5. And also broke FDA rule(fading door abuse) Sadly i dont have screenshots of that,because my game crashed.
Well when you guys came up i got told to stay in my office, so i did, and its gotta be some glitch or something with your pc if it didnt open, or maybe you didnt hold your keypad cracker for long enough? Cause doors dont magically open it self, and ARsle tried it right before you came in and it worked fine.

And i didnt know that /request was to me so i thought someone else would answer them, it was the first request i had ever seen. Sorry for not knowing that much, you could have pm'd me or something.

About the door thing, i only had 2 doors and my friend built some too even tho i said to him that he might break the rules. Unless you have pictures that claims something else.
Request reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient, as accused player was found violating rules regarding More than 2 custom doors. .
Suspension will be applied for 1 day .

[FL] Jamie
Server Administrative Team